CD Maintenance Plan

madameruthybaby

Hi

This is a Q that I am going to ask my CDC when I get weighed on Sunday, but she doesn't seem to give the same advice as others on here so I just want to see what anyone else thinks...

My family are coming to visit in mid November and I am planning on starting SS+ next week. Would it affect my weight loss and maintaining of my weight massively if I only did 1 week of each of the CD stages (1000, 1200 and 1500) so I can resume a normal healthy diet for when they come and visit?

Does anyone know is this would affect the way my body handles my new calorie allowance and would it make me gain weight because my body won't have gotten used to the new amount of calories before I move up into a higher calorie bracket??

Any answers/advice/opinions would be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Ruth

i dont hun, but didnt want to read and run.
but with only 12lb to go i shouldn't think would be a problem.
hopefully a cdc will be along shortly to answer. xx

Would it affect my weight loss and maintaining of my weight massively if I only did 1 week of each of the CD stages (1000, 1200 and 1500) so I can resume a normal healthy diet for when they come and visit?

It's hard to say exactly, as people's bodies react differently when going up the plans. Having said that, you wouldn't have been doing Cambridge for very long, so 1 week for each plan will probably work just fine for you.

When people have been on it 'forever', they need longer for each stage.

Ok great - thank you for your words of advice KD. I'll mention it to my CDC on Sunday when I get weighed and also see what she says and then make a decision from there...

Thanks again!
Ruth

oooh, madame, i was going to ask just the same question!

i am planning to stop ss-ing on monday, and wondered if i needed to do ss+ or could i go straight to 810, and then spend a week on each plan, as i too have a family deadline where i need to be able to eat...

Back