CD MIDWEEK ONLY??

shazzy1970

I Have Been Struggling The Last 2 Weeks And Have Only Lost 3.5 Lb In 2 Weeks. My Cdc Suggested I Stick It In The Week And Have A Meal On A Sat/sun. I'm Not Sure About This And I Don't Want To Put Weight On - Any Comments??

it may help kickstart your metabolism and you won't put on weight if you eat only what you're allowed! personally i think you should give it a go, just to see if it makes a difference, you can always come off it if you're not happy xx

I Mean I Have Been Having Little Cheats Like Bit Of Chicken And Struggling To Stay On Ss. Getting Fed Up With It I Suppose.

My CDC said she has quite a few clients that do their aam on a weekend rather than every 5 or 12 weeks. They apparently still lose great amounts.
Might be an idea if you're really struggling, but obviously keep to the things you're allowed.

It is the hardest thing in the world in my opinion. However, just sacrafice 1 week of your life to strictly follow the CD SS and you will be motivated on by the results. Put up with the pain and temptation. Allow your self nothing but water (and black tea / coffee)

No Chicken, no diet coke, no chewing gum, no flavoured water - nothing. If you do this then I guarantee you will lose a fair amount after just 1 week.

Good luck and be strong.

I Went 10 Weeks Without Even Licking My Fingers Then It All Went Pear Shaped. Whats Allowed For An Aam?

I've just realised that you're on week 12 now. You should be doing aam this week, all week anyway.
You're allowed chicken, cottage cheese, quorn, and a variety of green veg. Can't remember the amounts off the top of my head but i'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you.

i was originally going to miss my aam week as i have had 2 planned nights off and then the cheats the last 2 weeks so cdc said its fine to carry on and miss the aam week.

i'm actually on week 13 but just haven't updated my signature.

All the way through my CD journey I have switched between plans - SS during the week, then SS+ at weekends, then moving between SS+ and 810.

It has worked for me as it fits in more with my life style, and it hasn't affected my losses as far as I'm concerned.

I am now on 810 and am consistantly losing 2lbs a week. Not a huge amount, but I'm virtually at BMI25 so know my losses will slow.

If you can stick to the diet, and not feel deprived mon-fri on SS, then I have found it a great way to 'play' the diet.

I know you say you are getting fed up of it, but you have just over a stone to go DONT GIVE IN!!!! I think that so many ppl give up just as they are getting close. If you really want to hit you target just go onto 810, or even a different diet completely. There are so many stories on here of ppl falling off the wagon close to their goal and then they end up putting all the weight back on. You have stuck with it sooo well, and you are nearly there.
good luck xx

thanks for that, i'm going to try and get my head round the ss a day at a time and try to get the next stone off.

Back