Cd n xmas

shini

Silver Member
Merry Xmas to everyone hope u all have a fab day!! Enjoy ur food ladies !!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol oooh well it was Xmas after all !! Lol I've Been very good and not cheated today lol!! Had a nice d/o yeastday lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did you hold up, Amber? I'm back on it tomorrow. At the moment I'm quite looking forward to it - I feel like I'm about to explode. :)

Hey lily!

How are you girlie?

I'm nearly at enough posts to view your diary, not quite though so you will have to let me know how you are doing!

Hey lily!

How are you girlie?

I'm nearly at enough posts to view your diary, not quite though so you will have to let me know how you are doing!

Yes, only another 695 posts to make! You can do it! ;)

I'm okay, hunni. Feeling very fat after heavily indulging in festive food (scales said 15st 8lbs again this morning :eek:). Still, 2012 is going to be my year, I've decided. Roll on a slim and gorgeous summer!

Lily said:
How did you hold up, Amber? I'm back on it tomorrow. At the moment I'm quite looking forward to it - I feel like I'm about to explode. :)

Lilly iv got back to it today was feeling hungry binged on a few stuff what I shouldn't of done but I hope I get bk in the routine tomorrow,how's you been keeping

Hi, its my birthday today but decided to get back onto SS. have been eating since christmas day, wasn't too bad to start off but ate more and more rubbish as week went on. So stuffed i felt sick yesterday so very glad to be back. xx

This year is going to be the year I do this....slim at last, roll on 2012.

Happy new year to you all. xxx

Back