cd newbie

thanks hun.
right im back and i was really naughty i ended up having a week off plan rather than 2 days and i put on 7lb.ive already got 3 of them off so not that fussed as i really enjoyed myself.my bros wedding was amazing but tbh it made me petrified about mine lol.hope everyones well and i will try to catch up with your diarys over the weekend :)xxx

me at the wedding :)x

Attachments

• CIMG0517.JPG
    CIMG0517.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 38
me and oh.

Attachments

• CIMG0499.jpg
    CIMG0499.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 48
i look so fat in the last 1 its defo a size 10 dress think its the way im standing.

thanks ladies,
its weird because it dont seem to register in my mind that im not fat no more.i would love to go to a size 8 but its probley pushing it abit i hope i can see myself as slim soon.hope your both well :)xxx

hi all just a quick 1 im back and ive put on 3st 12lb so restarted on sunday, ive also started a new diary so would love to hear from some of you if your still around :)xx

Hello and welcome back! Im also back if you remember me haha. I'll have a look for your new diary :)

mum of five said:
hi all just a quick 1 im back and ive put on 3st 12lb so restarted on sunday, ive also started a new diary so would love to hear from some of you if your still around :)xx

Hello lovely and welcome back!!! What day are you on??? Xxxx

Ignore me I didn't read ya post properly your on day 4 how you finding it And what ya want to lose!! Xxxxx

Back