cd newbie

been having a really good day i even managed to make my own version of chicken tikka masala nice but quite spicy it was defo 810 friendly.its going well and im enjoying eating healthy for a change.im going to buy some tiger prawns tomorrow and try the recipe in the book cannot wait as it sounds delish.
hope you have all had a good day :)xx

been having a really good day i even managed to make my own version of chicken tikka masala nice but quite spicy it was defo 810 friendly.its going well and im enjoying eating healthy for a change.im going to buy some tiger prawns tomorrow and try the recipe in the book cannot wait as it sounds delish.
hope you have all had a good day :)xx

Aww, I'm so pleased for you, you're doing amazing, and you sound so happy. I think that's the key to CD, if you are happy and enjoying it, you'll get to goal easily. Well done hon xx

thank you so much your posts are always so lovely :)xx

grrrrrrrr stupid stupid scales yesterday saying a 2lb loss today 2lb back on i really should throw those horrible nasty things out.on a brighter note i finally bought myself some perfect shake for my chicken and omg its amazing so tasty who needs crisp if healthy food can taste this good.im now in the size 12's i am soooooo chuffed been doing my exercise all week and im hoping i can get into the 10's before my bro's wedding doubtful but i'll try.

i have sat here and reflected on the past 17 wks and i am really proud of myself as my original goal was 10st and im now 9st 11lb and ive reached my goal of getting into a 12 i have adjusted my goal to try my hardest to be a 10 but i could stay a 12 and be quite happy.

on a different matter entirely i am a comittee member for our local charity based pre-school and we are arranging a summer fete to try and raise money to buy the things we need for the children and we are doing a raffle,the amount of letters we have sent out to companies and they are all saying no what is the world coming to that people will not even help out a charity for a good cause rant over.

hope you all have a good day and weekend :)xxx

Well done honey, what an achievement. I bet your family is dead proud of you too :D

I love perfect shake :) I've got a newfound love for veg too now :p

Have a lovely day x

thanks hun its amazing what you can make yourself like when being on a diet :)xx

I know, just wish I didn't still like chocolate :p

ive heard its a hard habbit to kick lol a little bit of something cant hurt just try to ration it :)xx

I've got some dark chocolate, a little bit really sorts the craving! Have a lovely day xx

sorry the new skinny me is so busy again lol.i stayed the same this week TOTM and exercise my cdc said we will see if i sts again i'll move up the plans.not fussed really going to concentrate on toning everything now.

hope everyones been having a good time on the diet :)xxxx

Hello! Just caught up on your diary and can't believe you're in the 9's that is so amazing!!!!!!! Well done you really deserve it. I hope your house looks fantastic too :D xx

Great that you arent focused on the scales, thats the right attitude, have a great week! X

still super busy missing reading all your diaryd i will catch up soon cant wait for the holidays when i finally get a chance to sit down.thanks felix and thanks carla :)

had weigh in yesterday and i lost 3lb im 9st 8lb now only another 8lb to lose yay.i did ask my cdc yesterday if i could go to 8 and a half stone and she said no lol.i only wanted to go that low because i would love to give up smoking and ive heard you put on loads of weight when you do,so wanted to allow myself a bit of room for weight gain oh well just have to try hard to not stuff my face.

been coping fine on 810,im a little bored of chicken but im being very creative with it so not really bad i suppose.she said im only allowed prob another 2wks on it depending on weight loss then i will have no choice but to move up plans.i suppose its good to introduce carbs for the wedding.ive decided im not gonna worry about eating at the wedding im having 2 planned days off and i cannot wait im dreaming of lamb shanks lol.

right so ive booked the wedding for the 18th august 2012 on the boat but ive now changed my mind and were gonna go for a church as its cheaper.im hoping i can get the same date.i think i got carried away and a little bit of a bridezilla.the only reason i want to do cheaper is because ive booked a holiday for the 7 of us to go to benidorm on the 1st september 2012 and thats costing quite a bit.so excited i cant wait.
hope you have all been doing well and i'll prob see you all in another week lol :)xxxxxx

Oh wow, how exciting for you planning weddings and holidays!!.

I need to see pics of you now you're dead skinny! Well done :D

thanks hun,will defo get pics up soon.
so over the weekend i was a bad girl lol i had a bbq to go to for my bro and sis in-laws stag/hen night.damn those cherry sourz and i ate 3 whole chicken breasts i couldnt resist as they were so gorgeous.ive now put on the 2lb i have lost this week oooppps oh well hopefully i get a sts.not really fussed by the weight loss side as much now i think i'll do 2 days of alot of exercise to try to burn off some calories though as ive been feeling very bloated.i think we all need a treat every now and then so im gonna put it behind me and move on as i may of eaten 3 chicken breast but i avoided all the bad foods which is just amazing that i stick to my diet even after having a drink :)xx

dreading weigh in tomorrow why did i have a drink.oh well less than 3wks till my bro's wedding and im so excited i cant wait to have 2 days off plan.i swear im gonna start laying eggs soon if i eat anymore chicken lol.
hope you all have a good evening :)xxx

weigh in was not as bad as i thought a lb off yay considering i ate 3 whole chicken breasts at a bbq and the alcohol intake not that bad :)
hope you all have a good day :)xx

hi shanny im still on 810 hun:)

ok so ive been a naughty girl again but by choice not accidentally.i went for a meal with my family last night and i ate starter:prawns in garlic butter with salad and brown bread i ate all of it.main i had chicken balti with rice,naan and mango chutney i ate half the curry and all the naan.desert i had treacle pudding with ice cream i ate half.i was so looking forward to the pudding but when i was eating it i realised it just didn't taste to me how it used to.my body must just not like the sweet things any more.im not fussed i went off plan as i now know i can have a treat without feeling the need to go on a binge.not sure how many calories i consumed i tried making sensable ish choices minus the naan and pudding.im happy with myself and am very confident this is my new way of life and im loving it.

ive been so busy with arranging our wedding its no wonder why women turn into bridezillas its very stressfull.so far i have booked the church,deposited for my flowers and found my venue just have to make some more deposits.im spending it faster than he's making it.plus with the holiday,which is a good reason to stay fit and healthy.

its only 2wks till my bro's wedding i defo need to wear waterproof mascara for this as im a cryer.im off shopping next sunday for my dress i cant wait im so excited.i had my hair trial yesterday and will try to put pics on in a mo.im going to have it like this but change the front to a boufont soz about spelling lol and add a fasinater soz again haha.
hope you have all had a good weekend :)xxxx

Attachments

• 1310827049259.jpg
    1310827049259.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 31
morning all,
im feeling so energetic today and focused im not going to let my off plan evening effect me.its not a cheat as i was fully in control and do not feel the need 1 little bit to carry on eating.im so amazed at how my frame of mind has changed when it comes to food.i have decided that im never ever eating crisp again as these would be my demise.anything else i can have in moderation.

so im still on 810 at the mo but i know in the next couple of weeks im going to be moving up the plans the dreaded 1000 lets hope i can stay focused when im on this.my head is still 100% into losing weight which im absolutley amazed at as ive never followed anything through.this diet has changed my life in so many ways and i swear i dont know what i would be doing right now if it hadn't been for this.my confidence is building up,i have so much more energy and i dont let people take advantage of me anymore.i have more fun with my children now and they are so proud of there mummy.im the happiest ive ever been,so for anyone reading this that feels like they cant go on with the diet,you can and you will feel amazing to.always here if anyone wants a chat.

so as you can see im full of positivity today come back again tomorrow after weigh in and i'll prob be negative the joys of being a women is being able to change our minds at the drop of a hat lol.

hope you all have a great day :)xx

Back