cd newbie

hi ladies i know any weight off is better than gaining plus ive had so many lovely comments today its reminding me why im doing it:)ive also had a lot of people ask me for my cdc's number so they can give it ago.

this morning i got my daughter to take a pic of me and im still massive didnt realise how huge i must have been when i started the diet,my sis has a pic on her phone of me when i started so might get her to put it on here and a more recent 1 so i can actually see if i look any different.

hope youv'e had a good day :)xxx

off to weigh in soon dont think ive lost much for 2wks but its my own fault not had enough water oh well going to make sure its a good week this week want to get 4lb next week at least.

hope everyone has a good day :)xxxx

had weigh in 5.5lb down only 2lb for this week,really need to up my water im really wanting 3 and a half stone by next weigh in and im getting measured next week cant wait:)

took twins to nursery and my girl cried then he started as well their leader said they were pushing her away saying get off my brother/sister and touching each others faces and cuddling reasuring each other he was even hanging off my girls leg when the leader picked her up saying get off.after about 5 mins they were fine bless them.

hope your all having a good day :)xxx

Awwwwwwwwwww that is soooooooo cute with the twins what great bond they have already!!!! Congrats on the WI it is brilliant news whoooohoooooo keep it up honey ccxxxx

thanks hun they do but sometimes they can fight quite a bit to :)xx

so i ordered zumba for the wii last night as i never have the time to go to any classes hope its just as good.im feeling so positive today going to drink loads of water and get some more weight shifted.
hope you all have a good day :)xx

Aww, twins, bless them, it's nice that they have eachother :)

Have a great day, don't worry about 2lbs, you will probably have a big one next week!

thanks hun heres hoping.
so ive drank 3.5lts of water so far and ive had 2 soups feeling a little blocked up so think im going to take a laxative nothing worse than not being able to go thank god it doesn't happen to often to me.realised its going to be my totm when im weighed again so im going to chill and stop worrying about how much im going to loose.

a bit annoyed today at the docs,went to pick up prescription for my little lad and the doc had put a note on there saying it has to be a private prescription because it was pee sticks (sorry dont know correct name lol)so i thought oh ok normal price but no £13.95 for 25 of the things lets hope i only have to use the 1 lot.im not tight i just cannot believe that i had to pay for these when he's 3yrs old rant over.
hope your all having a good day :)xxx

Blooming heck that is steep I think it sooooo cheeky to ask for money for a child's prescription totally disgrace!!!!!
Xxxxx

it is isn't it especially because if i got them at the hospital i wouldn't of had to pay but they never had them in stock cannot understand it tbh oh well ive got them now.thanks hun :)xxx

zumba arrived had a go turns out i have no rythmn lol well as they say practice makes perfect well i hope thats true.going to give it a proper shot tonight and my 10min workout dvd.

think i have a problem whenever i get hungary i have to make lots of food not so i can eat it i just love the smell im weird ive made all the salad bits,potato salad,savoury rice and lots more which i wont torture you all with does anyone else find this helps or am i a freak?

hope your all having a good day :)xx

LOL! That's funny, I thought I was a nutter saving chocolate :p

I've no rhythm either, Zumba really frustrated me!

Have a great day ;)

i know its all arms,legs and wiggles im a one movement at a time kinda girl pmsl :)xx

did 20mins of zumba last night and it made me sweat bucket loads good though.im going to have another go tonight just need to get some movement in my hips as my oh was kindly telling me as he was sitting there stuffing his face with crisp (think he should be careful or the weddings off).tried the oriental soup yuck not for me thank god i only got 1.im so cold today ive been feeling cold all the time since losing the weight.

hope everyones having a lovely day :)xxx

I am the same, I cook loads when im on CD, my family think its great as they obviously get to eat it all. It satisfy's me for some reason. Thought I was the only one haha. xx

hi felix i only bought it for the wii as im not brave enough to make a fool of myself in public.it is such a good work out and you can have a giggle to :)hi katie glad im not on my own im the same when i go shopping i buy so many lovely things dont know why when i cant eat them just helps in a weird way lol.hope your both having a good day :)xxx

good morning all i am feeling so happy this week zumba is brilliant and i have now got the hang of it lol only had 2 soups the last 2 days as felt a little sick think its because my cdc didnt have any spicy tom soup so got all chicken and mushroom i love chicken soup but having only this is a bit to much.

my OH done his driving theory test yesterday and passed so proud of him cannot wait till he passes his driving test.must remember to still walk most places though because this would be the perfect excuse to get lazy and that will not help me.going to have another go on zumba only managing 20mins at the mo but dont want to push it as i really want to do it every day.going to cook a pork roast for them today wish me luck as i make some mean crackling and this is so hard to resist.

hope your all enjoying your weekend :)xxxx

Back