cd newbie

Morning MOF how u finding 810 hun?? are u stilling struggling with fitting in your last shake?

You missing SS still?.. have u seen anymore dresses yet for the wedding? (sorry so many questions lol)
Happy sunday x

morning shanny
im loving 810 was thinking of staying on it but my bmi is 26 something on the wii fit and its saying ive lost 3lb so far.im going to go back to ss while i can to try and get as much off as i can will have to move up soon anyway.

not seen anymore dresses yet might have a look online today.the only prob im having is knowing what size im going to be i would love to be a size 12 at least before the wedding but the way my bodys working is weird im dropping the weight fast but the dress sizes are coming down slow compaired to others on here.not struggling with the last shake anymore but i feel bloated all the time prob dont help that TOTM is due and im drinking 3-4lts of water a day.

hope you have a lovely day sweetness :)xxx

im going to change my goal ive now decided i want to be 9st before the wedding im hoping its acheiveable wish me luck:)xx

I have to say that I have changed mine down too as I want enough room to come up and stabilise. You are doing SO well MOF.
Are you going back on SS today? If so good luck. I am with you - although the losses are almost identical I think its psychological when on SS the losses are hugely different.
Anyways - I'm rambling on your diary (sorry!) so just want to say you're doing fabulously well and good luck in dropping down today if you do xx

Last edited:
hi ms v
thanks hun,im back on ss tomorrow weigh day to,hoping to make it 4lbs off but not looking likely oh well a loss is a loss.ive adjusted my ticker so i can get to 9st but im having a bit of a mad thought process today i keep thinking maybe i should go lower maybe 8 and a half stone,my ideal weight is 8st 12lb and as you said it gives you room to stabilise.

you have done so well lets hope we get to where we want to be and soon lol enjoy your day hun :)xxx

weigh day tomorrow and i cant wait.i love getting weighed its always the boost i need for the week ahead.so was going to change to sw when ive reached goal but might just stick with cd i have to learn to take control of my food in take.

omg only 10wks untill the wedding so excited.so ive worked out that if i can lose at least 3lb a week i will be at goal eeek i LOVE cd.dress wise im thinking of going for an off the shoulder number im going to have my hair curled and one side pinned back and i may even wear heels i should be able to walk in them now the weights flying off cannot wait to go shopping.
hope everyone has a great day :)xxx

I love your positivity! I'm with you, keep looking at other people & then at my bum & thinking I need to up my goal!

Have a great day xx

hahaha carla why is it the older we get the more south everything goes men on the other hand get better with age not fair.

went shopping today as i couldn't wait to find out what dress size i am and i was shocked and chuffed finally in a 16 top and bottom thats 3 dress sizes down OMG!looking forward to getting back on ss tomorrow.i have introduced another lady to cd i think i should get a discount on products lol.

hope youv'e all had a good day :)xxx

Good luck with the SSing - not that you need it - you have your eyes on the prize!! It's so exciting when you know that as long as you keep to plan it will come off consistently every week and you know that is a reality you will get to goal and that you can actually make it happen. Very empowering!!
Take care xxx

hi shanny,
thats what im hoping i will miss eating but my mind set is still 100% in the diet i really want to get to goal and tbo this is the only thing ive done in a long time that has made me happy.i love my kids and OH but this is for me and i am happy so hopefully ill get through the next few days.have a good evening hun :)xx

thanks katy this diet is the best diet ive ever done.have a good evening :)xx

lets hope it works haha ;)xx

what's wrong with your bum? lmao..

It's mahoosive!!

Wow, 3 dress sizes, well done you!!! You're doing so well, you'll be at goal in no time :D

Hasve a great day xx

weighed in 2.5lb down not upset at all TOTM and 810 week.only 4.5lb to go then ive lost 4st i'll defo do that this week.back on ss now and can't wait to shed some more weight.oh and scratch the size 16 on bottom half try 14 so happy think im only 16 on top because of my bust.
hope all of you have had a good day :)xxx

Wow so close to 4st!!! Well done, you're doing so well. Great loss this week too on 810 & with TOTM! :D

thanks felix
im loving it bring on another week of losses :)xx

OH bought a lovely new phone for me samsung galaxy ace,so happy just cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up the internet trying to play the games ive got on it and it wont connect and i cannot recieve multimedia messages just keeps saying its downloading arrrgh.gutted because they are the pics i want to put on here of before the diet.

other than this frustrating bit of tecnology im having an ok day might have to see if my sis can bring her phone round and do it that way.

hope your all having a good day :)xxx

Back