cd newbie

omg just been looking at monsoon website how gorgeous are there dresses i want them all.if any one can help me out with other great places to get dresses for the wedding plz do.ive never been girly but i think i could start :)xxx

I love Jane Norman, they have the absolute most gorgeous dresses in there!

how do i add pics from computer to my diary ive put them in a gallery on here but want to put them on my diary help plz :)xx

I don't know hon, just had a nosey though, you look amazing!! Well done xxx

hope this works :) before and now not much difference but getting there xx

Attachments

• 2011-03-01 12.11.12.jpg
    2011-03-01 12.11.12.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2011-05-26 08.29.01.jpg
    2011-05-26 08.29.01.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 2011-05-26 14.22.41.jpg
    2011-05-26 14.22.41.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 75
thanks hun i figured it out.i look like someone has pumped me full of air in the first one lol im now a 14 top and bottom yay.
hope you having a good day :)xx

thanks hun i figured it out.i look like someone has pumped me full of air in the first one lol im now a 14 top and bottom yay.
hope you having a good day :)xx

LOL!! Yeah, can hardly tell the difference :rolleyes: What an achievement, you look brighter & healthier too, just gorgeous xxx

This makes me wish I had some proper before pics!!

thanks hun,i feel healthier to.wasn't going to take before pics my sis made me glad she did now.you must have some some where ask family members. :)xxx

what is wrong with my body this week have been 100% ss and nothing not 1 stupid lb off so far getting really annoyed now.defo not going to get my 4st next tuesday gutted :(xx

Oh you are getting so close to goal its bound to slow down, but yes, really annoying. Next week might be amazing! Or could you SS+? Maybe your body is in rebellion if it needs a little more? I don't know the science behind that theory but it might be that?! Good luck, stick with it and your photos are fab, thanks so much for putting them on, it is very inspiring xx
Hard work deserves great rewards - its ongoing......

im just a stress head lol.you are right its bound to slow down now.i had my AAM week last week so wondering if its because of that.im a first timer on the diet so i really dont know the ins and outs yet.as long as i lose something so not good spending £42 a wk to sts.
thanks a lot hun :)xx

i done my 10 minute work out dvd last night and 30mins of zumba its good but i can not for the life of me do sit ups.i used to be able to even being fat but since i had my c-section i find so hard.

right today im willing those pesky scales to move and give me some motivation to carry on really not feeling the diet right now and its all because there not showing any loss.will weigh myself at 11 and report back.plz plz plz let me lose something even a pound.off to do some more exercise.
hope you all have a good weekend :)xxx

I know how you feel about the scales but everyone has weeks where they hardly loose anything, it's difficult to accept because you're not eat eating so our mentality is almost like why can't I loose half a stone every week hehe ( at least that's how I feel ;) ) your losses have been amazing so far and your willpower is outstanding, if I've read correctly you haven't deviated from plan once in 13 weeks? That's such an achievement and one that not many people can say they've done, so be proud of yourself, stay off those scales and I promise they will move again! You'll probably find that you get a big loss in the next week or two to make up for the small ones you've had the last 2 weeks! Keep going :) x

hi cj
feeling a little better now ive done my exercise.i couldn't help my self and went on the scales and wait for it they say 1lb down so at least i won't get a sts.i know you are right and everyone gets a couple of weeks with crap losses and ive had good losses mainly so thats what i should concentrate on.

you read right i have never cheated on this diet which im astounded with because every other diet ive been on i have.i think if i had cheated i would not be able to get back to it.

hope you have a lovely day and thanks hun :)xx

MOF no more negative posts missy have faith in the diet.. the scales with catch up 'WE' both know they will... relax and enjoy your weekend.. x

thanks shanny back to positivity today i promise.
so getting back on SS was not as bad as i thought it would be,have been a bit Hungry this week but think thats all in my mind.not long and hopefully my bmi will be 25 i can not wait to get out of the overweight category.going to go for a size 10 clothes now thought i would be happy in a 12 but for some reason the smaller i get the smaller i want to be.i think its to do with knowing now that its actually possible now.
have a lovely day everyone :)xxx

Hiya

Just reading your post about the add a meal week. I am a re-starter on day 4, but in 2007 I lost a heck of a lot with sole source. I remember soooooo clearly sitting there with my handful of rocket and cottage cheese on my first day of AAM, thinking.."If I eat this it is going to affect my loss this week" I just couldnt get my head around it. BUT the truth was, my metabolism had adjusted to the diet and if I didnt do the week, then there was nothing to boost it. Exercise can also make your body go into hibernation when you are not getting enough calories or fuel, so that can account for a platteau. I tried splitting my shakes up into 6 lots (so protein intake was spread throughout the day) and THAT kick started me again. Another lesson I learned was that when you have stay the same weeks, it's just your body doing a bit of an adjustment. The next week was always a good loss for me. JUST DONT GIVE IN!!! You have lost an amazing amount of weight, so a little bit of a stall is just a minor inconvinience :)

mum of five said:
thanks shanny back to positivity today i promise.
so getting back on SS was not as bad as i thought it would be,have been a bit Hungry this week but think thats all in my mind.not long and hopefully my bmi will be 25 i can not wait to get out of the overweight category.going to go for a size 10 clothes now thought i would be happy in a 12 but for some reason the smaller i get the smaller i want to be.i think its to do with knowing now that its actually possible now.
have a lovely day everyone :)xxx

Size 10, why not :D you've done amazingly well, you should be really proud of yourself, what does your OH and kids think of how well you've done hon? Have a great day x

thanks for the info bettie.
hi carla,thanks hun.the OH is ok he will some times say how well ive done but tbh i think he's a little insecure about it all.he's quite big and the smaller i get the more he snipes.see in the past there was an infidelity on his part and for some reason i think in his man mind he thinks im doing this for some other reason than to feel good about myself men cant live with them,cant live without them.
the kids on the other hand are loving there new mummy the only thing that they do is laugh everytime im trying to do zumba haha.all their friends keep saying to them your mums doing so well bless them.
have a good day lovely lady :)xxx

i went out last night to a ladies night and i had a major wobble ooppps.i didnt eat anything but had alot of alcohol damn the cherry sourz,so today i have been starving.see im now not perfect on the diet.im never drinking again and i now need to fess up to my cdc.

hope you all enjoy your evening :)xx

Back