CD on holiday.. advice please!

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
hi everyone.

i wonder if any of you can help me
im going away to cypress for 2 weeks inmarch. i fuly intend to take CD packs with me and have just a protien breakfast, and well chosn low carb meals as and when we all go out as a family (can only see that happening now and again, and i can have a very small salad). possibly doing either sole source plus or 810, havent discussed it with cdc yet.

now... am i going to be ok with packs in my main suitcase and taking my blender? i have to be honest i dont know the rules and regs and would rather not buy 2 weeks worth of CD to get them confiscated. so any advice would be gratefully rec'd

lol thanks becks!!

anyone out there know re the packs on hols?

My sister used to live in france and carry them in her suitcase when she came home - no problems with her and she would carry a months supply at a time

I went to Ireland last October for a weekend with my OH and I was stopped at Bristol as my shakes were in my hand luggage and I was told I couldn't take them as they were not on the allowed list. They gave me the optins to chuck them there and then or send them back to myself in an envelope. I was so embarrassed as everyone was looking. They also made a note of my passport number and I felt like I had done something bad. I was advised later that if I had put them in my luggage and checked them in they might have allowed me to take them through as they would have been in the hold.
I was gutted. If I was you I would ring the airport that you are travelling from and ask the question, and make sure you take a name so if you are stopped and the opposite to what you have been advised happens you can then refer back to the original person.
For the whole weekend I was on salad and chicken in tiny portions which made me miserable as I was runing the good work I had just done.
Hoep you get a better result than I, have a lovely holiday.

Hi littlemissspendthrift

I've been on CD SS since 27th Jan and have so far lost 10 pound in three weeks which I am pleased with!! I'm going to the Carribean for 2 weeks in March and asked my councellor about taking the milkshake sachets on hol, and apparently you can't take these through customs as they are a food product?
My councellor is going to write a list of OK foods that I can have whilst on holiday, I'm planning on avoiding carbs completely and sticking to fruit and salad which I think there will be plenty of anyway at the hotel.
I'm a little worried though as by the time we go away I will have lost just over a stone (in 5 weeks) and I don't want to erase all the hard work that I have done!!

thanks for the replies.. im not sure what to do. i really wanted to continue the diet but i guess if its going to be a problem, i can start planning what i can and cant eat now. suppose its going to be healthy erating and lots of fruit and veg without oil. and plenty of exercise in the hotel gym and pool!

Back