CD outside of the UK

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by the true me, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi. I was wondering who here is not within the UK? Also, specifically, what is it called in the US and can you get it in Canada?

How are we all finding it in differing countries if you're a nomad?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I'm definitely not in the UK. I'm in the United States, and there are two versions of Cambridge available. The first is Cambridge USA, and the second is Immediate Rewards.

My understanding is that the Immediate Rewards version is much closer to the UK version of Cambridge. Apparently, the US version of Cambridge reformulated at some point.

I researched this a while back, and I have my findings posted on my blog.

I don't know whether or not either of these two versions are available in Canada.

4. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I am in Singapore. We are using diet packets over here only. My packet says its manufactured in UK so i'm assuming we are following the UK standards.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.