CD question on sole source.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sian744, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Sian744

Sian744 Member

Cambridge diet

think this is the right section- sorry if it's not.....

i was on CD before- was on the sole source programme but i wanted to know about weight loss if you return onto Sole source a 2nd time

The first time round i lost 8lbs in my 1st week...... is it the same/similar a 2nd time?

Have read that weight loss isn't so good a 2nd time round- if this is true- does anyone know why?

Also is it true the bigger you are/more weight you have to lose then you will lose more weight? As i am 4stones lighter now then i was when i orig started on SS including the break inbetween.

cheers and sorry for all the q's

Sian xx
    Last edited: 18 March 2008
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Sole Source
    should be the same loss 2nd time round...
    you been eating carbs??? then there will be loads of glycogen to lose in 1st week
  4. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Hi I am on my 4th time round doing SS+ and my weight loss everytime has been great.
  5. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Sian
    I think they say that weight loss is lower 2nd etc times round is because it is generally harder to stick to after the first time, so often people aren't as strict as they were 1st time. If you stick rigidly to the plan though I can't see why the weight loss shouldn't be the same, assuming your energy requirements are still the same (ie you haven't gone from being a super exerciser to a couch potato in between times!) :)
  6. Sian744

Sian744 Member

Cambridge diet

thanks for replied

i havent turned into a couch potato- just havent been able to go to the gym as much.

Ummmmmm i havent been eating carbs and if i have been its not been after 6pm- have tried to follow a healthy eating plan inbetween SS diets. Just know it's not a big loss as last time and it's really disappointing when i have been good

Sian xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.