CD Routine??

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
Hi..
As the title says...what is your cd routine? I was juse wondering as i think mine is erm...weird hehe. I have a shake at 12pm ish for breakfast (i have it as late as i possibly can), then around 6pm i have a porridge or soup... followed by a hot shake after 9pm. I like it this way but am now wondering should i or can i have the last shake so late and just before bed??

Ah phew.. hubby keeps telling me not to leave it too late but i only want to eat when i'm absolutely starvvvvvving. Glad it's not just me!! xxx

btw..how AMAZING are ur stats..do u have a diary?

Bar and coffee for breakfast@ 7.45am

Shake @ 12ish

Shake @ 5ish when Master T has his tea

Soup @ 7.30PMish after Master T settled in bed

In between lots of coffee, the odd Boullion, coke Zero at weekend.

At weekend I have porridge for breakfast and bar for lunch....and add a few blueberries to my porridge(not legal, but seems to work for me).

if I was only on 3 packs I would use the same times, but exclude the 5pm shake and substitute it with a hot drink. x

Ah, I nibble on a bar throughout the day at work and then usually have a double bowl of original porridge at about 6ish. My loss is really quite poor though for CD so I am wondering if the porridge late in the day is slowing things down. What are your losses like, MrsChatterbox?

i have a breakfast shake between 9 and 10, lunch shake between 1.30 and 2.30 and then dinner shake between 6.30 and 7.30
Plus lots of water x

Porridge at 8.30, shake at 11.45ish, then soup/shake at around 19.00.

i used to be a porridge 9am, shake/soup/porridge 2pm, bar in the afternoon (chopped up) and sometimes a 4th pack around 8ish...

but now i can just about manage to wait for a shake/soup/porridge at 1-2pm and a bar around 5ish and porridge at about 8ish.

ive not done this long enough to give anyone any losses, but i will let you know

Ah, I nibble on a bar throughout the day at work and then usually have a double bowl of original porridge at about 6ish. My loss is really quite poor though for CD so I am wondering if the porridge late in the day is slowing things down. What are your losses like, MrsChatterbox?

We're having so few calories, doesn't matter when you have them really. there was a girl on this forum who lost just tons of weight, she'd have her three packs of porridge in one sitting before bed. I don't last that long as i get dizzy.

I usually have water until i've done 3l.. then a soup around one, porridge at 4 and two remaining packs at 9pm as it's the hardest part of the day for me. Coffee in between and sparkling water throughout the evening.

Hi hon.... this is day 5 for me..so not really sure but i do feel better within myself...are you drinking the water?? I struggled with water and my cdc made it clear i wouldn't have much of a loss if i didn't drink the water. hth

We're having so few calories, doesn't matter when you have them really. there was a girl on this forum who lost just tons of weight, she'd have her three packs of porridge in one sitting before bed. I don't last that long as i get dizzy.

Wow, thanks for that... i was worried but what u say makes sense... no i don't think i could have them all in one go, on a night..i would surely pass out by then xx

Has anyone had any of their CD products 1-2 hours apart ??

I did this last week , wasn't to sure if this was ok ??
How I see it as long as I have all 3 CDs I'm still loosing weight ??

Hi Shanny, I am on ss +, and on a sunday have a shake about an hour before my soup( as we eat tea as a family on a Sunday), I feel very full after both, but am fine weight wise.x

Has anyone had any of their CD products 1-2 hours apart ??

I did this last week , wasn't to sure if this was ok ??
How I see it as long as I have all 3 CDs I'm still loosing weight ??

Shanny, sometimes i do that in the evening coz i don't want to double up on the oatmeal. Sometimes eating the double dose makes me sick, so i prepare a pack and have another one an hour later.

Back