CD Slimmer of the Year!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Westhills, Ladykeltik, Libbie, Wecandothis and AKB are in the final ten!!!!

The tension is mounting...............

Come on, you Minimins-ers!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Wow !!!

Massive congratulations LeighAnn and to Anne and AKB and Anne too.

Everyone who got shortlisted is brilliant!!! Well done to everybody - especially those who were brave enough to apply in the first place!!!! I'd be too scaredy cat! lol

Everyone who got shortlisted is brilliant!!! Well done to everybody - especially those who were brave enough to apply in the first place!!!! I'd be too scaredy cat! lol

Absolutely Isobel, well done to everyone, and congrats to Leighann.

Everyone is a winner in my eyes x

Cambridge Diet Slimmer Of The Year Leighann!!!

Congratulations and Well done Leighann:D

Attached Thumbnails

Leighann
Attached Thumbnails

Congratulations to all those who were shortlisted and to Ann and Alisa for getting into the final ten.:D

What a wonderful Honour for all of you!!!

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini ...she looks great

WOW !! well done Leighann :D

you look FAB :)

...and well done to those shortlisted too ;)

Debz
xx

That is such a wonderful result for all of you, congratulations all round. And especially Leighann, I am so thrilled for you, knowing the way you have been feeling lately it is wonderful to know that all your efforts have been rewarded. Well done.

Wonderful news! Well done Leighann - and hope everyone else has enjoyed the day there. Wish i could have been there - but other commitments today meant I've had to keep up to date with it via here!

Absolutely Isobel, well done to everyone, and congrats to Leighann.

Everyone is a winner in my eyes x

Amen to that!!!! Hope you all had a fantastic day. One to remember I'm sure:)

Thanks everyone, it was an absolute blurr of a day. Everyone there deserves the SotY trophy, as you are all an inspiration to me. You are all amazing and have amazing stories to tell.

Maybe we could have a sticky where all the minimins could put their story on there, like the essay's we had to write for the competition... I truly believe we all deserve an award, Im still reeling from the shock... I will probably make more sense after some sleep.

Leighann

Back