CD Soups and Shakes

bless ya hun! why dont you stick with WW a bit longer before you consider changing. use the packs for the vitamins they contain and point them, and make anything you eat on WW healthy stuff. If you still get bad losses for a couple more weeks, then maybe talk to your leader about it xx

Do you think? I could I suppose. I just don't want to waste my time sticking to a diet that doesn't agree with me. Do you understand what I mean? If I try and try and try and get nowhere (come on, 2lb in 5 weeks!!!!!) it does make you so unmotivated. I have not done the diet for 2 days now, got myself in a rut when I say to myself "what the hell, it doesn't bloody work anyway", but in my heart, I want to do it. I want to lose weight and I would love so much for WW to be the diet for me. I feel like crying

awww chick, if you want it to be the diet for you, stick with it! if you are making sure you're sticking to your points you HAVE to lose, unless there is a medical condition like insulin resistance which would affect this, in which case it might be worth seeing your GP.

I had VERY slow losses, like you, and if I weren't trying to slim down for a deadline (my wedding) I would happily still be on WW and not on CD. However, if you are NOT on a deadline, there's nothing wrong with 2lbs in 5 weeks... and it seems from your signature that you've lost 2 and a half!! The half is important :)

You need to look at it this way: WW is NOT a quick fix, it is a life choice, a long-term solution. You didn't put at a rate of 3lbs a week I'm sure, so you can't expect it to fall off at the same rate! That's the way I look at it and it certainly helps, and is the reason why I plan to use WW for maintenance. I firmly believe it is one of the best diets out there for people who want a healthy, steady weight loss.

PS. you may well find it catches up in one big loss - I had 4 weeks like you of crappy losses, then a week of 3lbs! Was so motivating :) please don't cry and keep your chin up! If you ever need encouragement there's plenty of it here waiting for ya

xxx

Thanks Wannabslim. Yes that half is important, but I didn't update my signature - I actually put that half pound on last week. I haven't been on the site since until yesterday coz I am so disheartened. I have had blood sugar tests and everything is ok. If I have been cheating I would say, but before feeling like this, before I only cheated once and I made up for that before WI. Hand on heart, I have stuck to it. Is it the carbs? Is it the dairy? Is it the flaming lettuce??????????? Like I say, I am going to get on the Wii fit and see if a bit exercise speeds it up a bit. Thanks for your help and concern everyone

Have you considered doing CD 810? I find it fabulous, I split my CD shakes into six instead of three, have coffee in my cappuccino and in my hot chocolate for breakfast, I have soup for my lunch and then I have my 810 meal...And the other shakes in the evening for tea. I am literally NEVER hungry and sometimes almost forget to have my later shakes! I have also had consistent losses so it might be worth a shot for you! x

Back