CD Soups.

Hi
I dont like any the of the packet shakes or soups,i live on the chocolate ready made,just started having bars,they are very nice,fill like your having a treat but dont fill you up for long.

It must be something about today - I am hungry today for the first time! I thought it was down to drinking less water over the past few days so I have tried to up it today, but even that isn't working its usual magic!

Oh, well, off to my soup!
x

Soups-love love love the veg!!! Also like potato and leek. Not fussed for the others.
Shakes-don't have them, couldn't stomach the taste.
Bars-love them all except cranberry.
Tetras-never tried banana, love the choc one.

Like all the soups so far except Cheese and broccoli which was very inpleasant! Tnight , as it's Friday, I had Chicken Tikka! Chicken and mushroom soup with tikka curry powder in it.
Well- it's a s near to a take away as I'll get for the next 9 months!!

I think my tastes have changed in the 5 weeks I've been on this, so am trying things again I wasn't keen on at the start. Doing AAM this week, last night had chilli soup with bits of griddled chicken and courgette. It was DELISH! Deejay, after the first 2 weeks I felt the need to eat, and found that the bars really helped. I cut them up into loads of bits so I can have them throughout the day. They seem to go further than the packs IMO. If you split your packs you can eat 6 times a day - BRILLAINT!!

I am splitting my packs at the moment too....TOTM looming!! And I have nibbled an emergency Cranberry bar!!:eek:

I have two chicken and mushroom soups a day and either a choc, or a banana tetra which I have as Ice Cream. I don't normally like banana flavour things, and have only just tried this, but its lovely.

The only shake ive tried is strawberry, but I don't have whisk, and it was disgusting lumpy.

Ive tried most of the soups and initially I quite liked the vegetable one, but now I just stick to the same old stuff, and I love it!!

The Spicy Tomato soup has always been my favourite and always had most people going...:sign0137:....lol. I really do love it. If you like a soup that has a bit of bite but is also sweet, give it a try....:D

Back