CD SS WITH A BROKEN LEG

dibzzy

hi..
just question..i probably know the answer but still gna ask..i have just broken my left leg and right foot..:cry: should i stop the diet or can i carry on? i am hobbling around on a zimmer...so soul destroying!
thanks

I think you'll need extra calories to heal :) not 100% sure though but hope someone can clarify

Wish you better x

Aw i am so sorry you have broke your leg. :( i broke all the bones in my foot a two years ago and its still not properly healed to this day!! Try and keep it moving as much as you can because i got a blood clot with having a cast on :( and that would be a defo no no for the CD. Hope you have a quick recovery hun <3 xxxx

i would say no! stop cd ss. you wont have enough cals to keep you going and mend your poor lil body.
also you cant do ss if you have had a major op within 3 months so that kinda gives you the answer.
i know you havent (or maybe you have...) had an op but the principles are the same, you still need to recover.
good luck and sorry to hear about your injuries xxx

Id call your CDC and have a chat, maybe she'll recommend a different plan so you can have enough calories to mend but not enough to effect weight loss.

Sorry to hear about your injuries, hope your better soon x

:wave_cry:You poor, poor thing:cry:.

I agree with the others....you need to let your body heal and need much more that what SS can provide to convalesce. Try and eat as healthily as you can and resist the urge to binge on choccies etc as you won't be moving around very much to burn it off.

Lots of fruit and veggies, fruit juice etc for vitamins....good luck on your road to recovery and we'll see you back here when you're all well again:grouphugg:

Hi Hun

I broke my leg twice last year while doing cd...I was told to go up to 1200/1500..but don't think it's wise to stick to ss till it's healed hun.

Sorry to hear about your leg :hug99:

I'm afraid that you aren't allowed to do any of the plans until you are all healed. Usually about 12 weeks.

Sometimes it's less though, but it will depend on when you are given the 'all clear'

Back