CD to SF is it a good idea?

Hi everyone I'm doing CD at the moment but finding it it harder by the day. I really want to eat a meal at the end of the day. Will I put weight back on if I go straight to SF instead of doing the maintinance on CD i've lost 2 stone so far in 8 weeks. I dont want to loose it fast as much as I want to keep it off. I've got 2 stone to go before the end of july. can it be done on SF.
Please reply need advice
Carol

Why not try the 790/810 plan on cd first that way you can have a meall at the end of the day and still be on CD.

Are you still on CD? also CD is so expensive compared to SF dont you think and its also the choice you have on SF.

also CD is so expensive compared to SF dont you think and its also the choice you have on SF.

Ahhh, but you do have something like 26 (or something) different CD choices, a regular weigh in with a CDC, a set meal menu (so you don't have to work out all the calories), a faster weightloss, and ketosis ;) :D

Nothing wrong with slimfast I should add, just depends what suits you best I suppose.

Hi,
I would imagine it is possible to reach that 2 stone by the end of July as long as you stick to the plan. Whether you would put weight on during the transition from CD to SF I have no idea as I have never done CD. I like SF. It works for me personally. I have steady losses and still get to eat a lot of food. I never feel hungry and the plan can fit around your lifestyle.
Hope you make the best decision for you
BL

Thanks everyone x

Everyone is different but these are my experiences. I lost a lot and rapidly on CD, but put it back on and more some just as rapidly when I came off. The only way I could have kept it off was to have gone 750 for years and that was no option for me. It was much much too expensive.
I marked time for 2 months, hardly eating anything except chicken fish and salad, then I went on SF and haven't looked back.
Some people swear by CD, but it was the cost for me... over £40 to lose a pound in weight towards the end, wasn't financially right for me.

Yes, I'm switching from CD to SF because of the cost too. I just can't keep paying £40 per week for CD, my husband's doing his nut! Will be running down my stocks of CD this week and then gradually switching over. Will keep you posted as to whether I gain weight.

Hi all , i have decided to go on slim fast as i cant handle cd any more i felt it was making me ill was on it 10 days that was enough for me i lost 11lbs so hopeing i dont put it back on if i switch to sf x

I remember comparing cd and slimast and slimfast had a lot more carbs in it.

just bought the SF for when my journey is over and the weight is off, i'll use it if i feel my weight is creeping up on me (2-3lb) instead of letting it get to 2-3stone

Hi,
thanks for this thread cause I'm seriously thinking of switching to SF a: cost of CD and b: my body seems to reject most of the products (have been on in since January..)..

xxx

Back