cd to sw, 1st wi results

Wow, well done you, that excellent, what a good loss, I am so pleased for you.

well done - did you go straight from CD to sw - like finish one day & start the next ? I have a friend on SW - she seems to eat loads - and lose loads - not sure I get how it works with all the HEB/A etc - whats that all about ?

Good for you anyhoo.
Kepp it up

Bev

Fitz, I've just noticed that you live in the Norwich area? Where about in Norwich, I live in the area too.

Hi
I live just off ring road about mile from city. What about you ?

Awesome with the weightloss :) I bet you loved it this week

Walcott on the coast about 4 miles from Stalham, my DH works in Norwich which is about 18 miles away from us, small world..

Excellent loss! Isn't this plan wonderful! No hunger, lots of food, (and you save a packet) not only that, it's training you to keep it off when you finish! You will never regret coming over to us!

well done - did you go straight from CD to sw - like finish one day & start the next ?
i collapsed last sat evening and was rushed to a and e (very sext ambulance men, shame i was in so much pain;)) suspected gallstones...
i started SW on the wednesday after 1st class on tuesday night, so a few days off, but basically went from one to the other.

thanks for the positive comments, i am struggling a bit, with what i can have syn values etc, i dont drink but love chocolate - which was an advantage of the CD as i had their bars, but after such a cool loss, i obviously works, i will slow down, i know, i did WW for about a year, so i know it will balance out, i just need to stay strong for the next 10 weeks as want to try and be in the 11s before my hols, so need to lose another stone...
tc
tx

Back