CD Vs Slimfast

Slimfast isn't total nutrition, that is the difference.

With Cambridge we can Sole Source with no worries due to the nutritional content.

The ketosis issue is based on the ratio of protein to carbs to ensure optimal health and optimal weightloss.

and how much is ketosis relevant to the quick weightloss would u think? as in, compare ss with slimfast (assuming it was same nutrition wise) and CD, after say 4 months on both, would it be expected to lose more on CD?

and how much is ketosis relevant to the quick weightloss would u think? as in, compare ss with slimfast (assuming it was same nutrition wise) and CD, after say 4 months on both, would it be expected to lose more on CD?

Ketosis is a medical term which basically refers to knowing your body is burning its own fuel, ie. your fat stores, so getting and staying in Ketosis is very important.

Slimfast will NOT give you the nutrients/vitamins/or minerals necessary to remain healthy, Slimfast is not mean't to be used as a sole source diet, whereby Cambridge can be.

SlimFast has no comparison to Cambridge in any way.

It is as bad as doing the Kelloggs two bowls of Cornflakes plus a meal per day

thanks so far, im just trying to determine what the extra cost for the CD shakes are, compared with the slimfast, the nutritional side of it is interesting, but if thats the only difference, is it worth the extra :S

SlimFast is three meal replacements, three snacks, plus a 600 calorie meal.

It is not a VLCD and will not work in the same way as a VLCD.

Cambridge is excellent value for money. I pay £36 for a week's supply of 7 shakes, 7 soups and 7 bars.

Your SlimFast will cost a lot more than Cambridge.

There is no comparison between SlimFast and Cambridge.

thanks so far, im just trying to determine what the extra cost for the CD shakes are, compared with the slimfast, the nutritional side of it is interesting, but if thats the only difference, is it worth the extra :S

Hiya again, I'm sorry but I'm very confused that you ask is the nutritional side worth the extra cost, how much value do you put on remaining healthy ?:confused:

Ever hear the saying "your health is your wealth"

Comparing the two, slimfast has 13g of carbs, but CD shakes have 15g?

Is this right? If not, how many carbs are per a CD shake please :)

The slimfast shakes have 13g per 100g, not per serving. The powder ones work out about 34g per serving.

With Cambridge you're paying to put your body in much better health that it's ever been you're getting everything you need and included in this is the experience of your cdc who guides and helps you through your journey. I've done SF for a few weeks back in the day and was constantly hungry, ate a huge evening meal and didn't feel any better for it. Cambridge is a lifestyle change and one that you can stick to and one that's worth every single penny in my book. I'd not even compare them to be honest.

As the others say, no comparison and you'd make yourself very poorly to ss on slimfast.

Back