Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CD & WW

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 2 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm currently doing 810 until I get to goal. 10lb to go.

I hate the milk & don't like plain yogurt, so have been using "other" foods to make compensate. This is leading to me picking at things like mad! So much so I went to the bloody chippy tonight!
    Anyway, I'm over that, but I'm just wondering if I had my three shakes a day & say a WW ready meal for 400cal?? Would that work?
    I know from poas that I don't stay in ketosis on 810, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    The meal on 810 is about 200 cals. If you replace this with a 400 cal meal you will be on 1000cals. Why don't you just go up a step and do the 1000 cal plan for a while rather than trying to combine CD and WW?

KD likes this.
  4. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

zobo! how you doing?

ihave had a not so good few weeks (since my birthday). nearly a stone to goal now and losses are slow.

how you doing?

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hi zobo,how are you?
    im doing ww now.
    hope you find whats right for you to do diet wise hun.xxx

6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Frances, the meal on 810 is 200cal, but if I don't have the milk then that frees up cals doesn't it.

CD is 415 cals per day, so that leaves me with 395 cals to play with?

I've been & bought a load of WW meals today, & had my first one. It was bloody lovely! I'm just going to see how I go & if I stop losing then I'll re think my options.

7. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Susan, how many points are you having on WW & how are you doing? Have you been losing? x

8. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Fair enough, as you say you are still consuming 810 calories. It will be interesting to see how you get along with that. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.