CDC - advice please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there

I have been on 1000 plan for two weeks now, just started by third week but the past few days I have been feeling more and more hungry, rumbling tum etc and felt light headed/dizzy in the afternoons. Any ideas on why this might be?

Thanks
    Georgie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hiya Georgie

One reason for this could be that you are now completing your 'withdrawal' (for want of a better word!) from ketosis. Whilst on the plan, being in ketosis would have protected you from hunger and that would have carried you through until you build back up your glycogen stores (ie fats, sugars, carbs and water) which you would more than likely have done now by the third week of 1000kcals.

Glycogen is a perfectly natural store and we all have it..and it is during this maintenance phase that you will learn, through working with your CDC, how to manage those glycogen stores and thus achieve stabilisation and maintenance. This is, by far, the most rewarding part of the diet as once you truly get this bit...ie managing your hunger and stabilising your weight...then you can become one of the true success stories.

Relax Porgeous and go for it!! :) Good luck...x

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks Diva, not sure if it is related to carbs etc as I didn't move up to 1000 from a lower plan as I got to 1500, had a break over Christmas whilst on holiday and then dropped down to 1000. TOTM has gone a bit haywire as well, 2nd one in as many weeks. It's all a bit odd!!

Cheers
    Gx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.