CDC can you help me trianing for CDC

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabeskinny, 30 January 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi i have decided to become a CDC!

just a quickie as i didnt want to seem thick, I know I have to be sponsered to become a CDC but what does this mean, what will this person do for me???

also do they help out with initial funding ?

cheers all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

hey hon. your sponsor is usually the cdc that helped you. they will help guide you through the learning process and you'll watch them give a few sessions. they'll show you have to keep stock and manage the finance side of things a wee bit. they won't help with the initial cost outlay, but new cdc's can get two starter packs in the first six months which has a range of products at a lower price so you don't have to buy a crate of each one to begin with.

hope that helps.

abz xx

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    thanks abz that sorted that out just didnt want to sound stupid by asking the question!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.