CDC help please - Marathon + Cd?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nathalie20, 29 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Nathalie20

Nathalie20 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    At the mo it's Cd - then the healthy eating one i hope!
    Hi All,

I have been a silent readrer of these pages for ages now! Having lost 4 stone with LL last year Iv put on about a stone but would like to loose another 1 - 2 ideally. The thing is I am running the London Marathon in April and I dont know if it is advisible to go back on ss whilst I am doing so much training - I currently run 4 times a week and do body pump twice a week as well.

I knwo I should be loosing weight doing this amount of exercise but I am currently just maintaining but would really like to shift these last 20 pounds!

If anyone could give any advice on the topic I would be really greatful as I am at a loss as to what to do :(

Thanks so much Nathalie xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.