CDC question

szoes

Hi

I have posted on here many time

I am based in Singapore and I am not home untill xmas 10 weeks !!!I did start CD in the UK so have done all the paperwork

I dont have a cdc here and we dont have meal bars

Would any CDC post bars to me if I BACS over the full cost of bars and postage

Thanks again

Hi,

Unfortunately even if you have completed the paperwork here we as CDC's are not permitted to mail abroad.

It is against our agreement and would break our contract with Cambridge Diet.

There must be a reason why the bars are not in Singapore, perhaps, its due to the heat have you asked your distributor why they do not have bars?

Linda

:cry:They don't do may CD products

Only Milk Shack packs and Soup

I would love to talk this trough with them but they are just a sale team and have very bad english !!

I love the diet and was doing so well but in the last 8 weeks I have only lost 8lb as I am finding it very hard with out CDC and with out bars ,water flavor ,Mousse mix ect

szoes
i am coming to singapore at the end of november and would bring stuff for you but by then I guess you will be almost home
let me know if i can help though

Thank you so much for the offer

I am hoping to have kicked of this weight by then, as I am going home on the 10th Dec and my family have not seen me for six mths

I am 2 stone down now but need to lose another 2 !!!!!!!:mad:

Thanks again !!!!

Hello,

Sorry to here that. Why not try and make your own bars with the sachets. A little bit of water and put them in the fridge and off you go. Put them in a ice cube maker and you can have a selection of truffles. You may be thinking it's not the same but just think it will have less calories.
Hope this helps just incase you don't get the bar's.

Take care.

Nick

Back