CDC question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by szoes, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi

I have posted on here many time

I am based in Singapore and I am not home untill xmas 10 weeks !!!I did start CD in the UK so have done all the paperwork

I dont have a cdc here and we dont have meal bars

Would any CDC post bars to me if I BACS over the full cost of bars and postage

Thanks again

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Unfortunately even if you have completed the paperwork here we as CDC's are not permitted to mail abroad.

It is against our agreement and would break our contract with Cambridge Diet.

There must be a reason why the bars are not in Singapore, perhaps, its due to the heat have you asked your distributor why they do not have bars?

Linda

4. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    :cry:They don't do may CD products

Only Milk Shack packs and Soup

I would love to talk this trough with them but they are just a sale team and have very bad english !!

I love the diet and was doing so well but in the last 8 weeks I have only lost 8lb as I am finding it very hard with out CDC and with out bars ,water flavor ,Mousse mix ect

5. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    szoes
    i am coming to singapore at the end of november and would bring stuff for you but by then I guess you will be almost home
    let me know if i can help though

6. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thank you so much for the offer

I am hoping to have kicked of this weight by then, as I am going home on the 10th Dec and my family have not seen me for six mths

I am 2 stone down now but need to lose another 2 !!!!!!!:mad:

Thanks again !!!!

7. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

Diet:
    meal replacement
    Cant you contact the CDC that you used when you were in the uk? How long ago was that?

8. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

Diet:
    meal replacement
    sorry did not realize about mailing abroad. Im sure you can ring cambridge HQ and they can advise you. Good luck and hope you get some supplies soon.x

9. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hello,

Sorry to here that. Why not try and make your own bars with the sachets. A little bit of water and put them in the fridge and off you go. Put them in a ice cube maker and you can have a selection of truffles. You may be thinking it's not the same but just think it will have less calories.
    Hope this helps just incase you don't get the bar's.

Take care.

Nick

10. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    THANK YOU NICK !!!

Never tried this ,Never thought about it

Off to the kitchen now !!!

Thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.