cdc told me

lose-lotts

hi all

im really dissapointed my cdc told me to eat lentils as i was sick of having chicken for my 200cal meal,

so i did for 2 days and its knocked me out of ketosis, i got so upset i turned to chocolate, ive had 2 bars of snicker the big1s, and i so bad :cry:

ill be trying again 2mmorow again :break_diet:

Hi Im A Veg Been On Cd For 6 Weeks And Have Lost 26ibs
I Find Eating Quorn Peicese Spiced Up Or Soya Mince Is A Alternative
I No What You Mean My Cd C Told Me About Lentils But Mong Lentils Thats The Grren Ones Which You Grow Beansprounts Is Ok As Its High In Protein And Low In Carbs Compared To The Normal Lentils

aw that's awful - well forget about what's happened dust yourself down and start again we are all here for you xx

forget about it and start again hon. you'll lose anything you've gained without problem. just drink loads of water... you'll be back in ketosis in no time. good luck :)

abz xx

Some lentils and other pulses are okay I do have a list of these sent to me from Head Office for vegetarians.

Pulses fall into all food groups and are an alternative for vegetarians/vegans.

The list does not appear in the booklets.

Last edited:
morning all

started again today ive have i cup of water and my milkshake, feel so bad for turning to chocolate last night though, but i was do upset in getting kicked out from ketosis as ive had a really rough ride getting there in the first place.
:cry:

but ive started again today and hopefully ill get past today...

ive got a really banging headache though and on totm its just sooo hard.

im always busy with my 10month old boy so it makes it more hard. im sure uve all got kids but this is my first and i lost my mum last year in july thats y ive put so much weight on.

im sorry if im depressing :sigh: but ive got no one else to talk to cas they just dont understand:(

morning all

started again today ive have i cup of water and my milkshake, feel so bad for turning to chocolate last night though, but i was do upset in getting kicked out from ketosis as ive had a really rough ride getting there in the first place.
:cry:

((((hugs)))):grouphugg: Forget about last night its done and dusted the important thing is your back on it today and have water and a shake in you already :)

but ive started again today and hopefully ill get past today...

ive got a really banging headache though and on totm its just sooo hard.

I know its hard but just try and push through it have you took anything for the headache?

im always busy with my 10month old boy so it makes it more hard. im sure uve all got kids but this is my first and i lost my mum last year in july thats y ive put so much weight on.

im sorry if im depressing :sigh: but ive got no one else to talk to cas they just dont understand:(

Sorry to hear about your mum, at least you are doing something about your weight now.Bet she would be real proud of you. I have a 3yo and im telling ya would drive me to food half the time but i just try and keep busy and out of the kitchen. Sorry Im not much help. Things will improve.

:) :)

I have a baby too he is 12 months old now so I appreciate how hard it must be for you - and add to that losing you mum its no wonder your'e feeling down - I think you need to just take a day at a time, deal with each hour as it comes and talk to us as much as you can when you need us.

If you do need anything just ask Im normally at home most days so if you need to chat I'm here :)

xx

As many CDC's probably do not have this list I will put it into a sticky.

Spooky would not have know about the list as a general thing.

Its something I was sent when specifically enquiring for a client.

Keep positive and just think at least you stopped at 2 snickers, when I've been down and knocked myself out of ketosis I've eaten about 6 chocolate bars in a row-to the point where I've felt physically sick.

Its great that you've got straight back on it and don't beat yourself up about it, especially with all the stress that you're already under....Give yourself a break :)

xxxxxxxxx

Back