CDC's going away and need advice

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all,

I'm going away this Sunday coming for 2 weeks, five days will be catching up with family and friends and I will continue with my 790 plan. I have about 24lbs to loose and my BMI is low 26.

790 fits in with my life better that's why my CDC and I decided to go with this plan.

The problem is the next 8 days of my trip will be working from 7.30am - 11pm (8 days) at a carnival. I will be walking all day as I supervise and was wondering if I can have more food as I will be burning alot of energy.

I would still like to do the 790 plan but perhaps have as extra during the day some carrot and celery sticks, maybe an apple?? (I know the sugar) and another CD product. I am 169cm tall and also just fall short of having 4 CD products a day?

I will be discussing this will my CDC on Thursday as well.

Thanks in advance!! XXX
Brenda
:confused::confused:

790/810 plan doesn't work on a height or male/female basis.

No to apple or carrots I'm afraid.

Have your 3 cambridge meals - half your protein (maybe tuna or cottage cheese) with a salad at lunchtime and then the other half of your protein (maybe chicken) with cauliflower/broccoli/cabbage in the evening. You may end up with slightly more veg/salad than allowed but overall it shouldn't matter as you'll be more active.

Plenty of water too. Hope that helps!

Thanks will split the meal into 2 , lunch and dinner, plus the 3 Cambridge meals. i will have more salad then and only the vege listed. No chicken I'm vegetarian, however I will eat fish.

Thanks again, I suppose it make sense to eat more of the veg allowed. I will be on my feet all day with only 2 half hour meal breaks. Do you think I could also swap my milk allowance for 100g natural F/free yoghurt? I read on someone's post that this was okay.

Bren
X

Back