Ceekay's After Cambridge Diet

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
Soooooooo.....
yesterday i made the decision to come off cambridge due to the fact that i "saw" myself for the first time.
I was sick and tired over xmas being told that i had lost enough weight and it was time to stop. to get to bmi 24.9 i still needed to lose 1 stone and 1lb.
however trying on a new bra in the shop, i "saw" myself in the flattering(!) light and full length mirror in the shop and i was shocked at how thin i was! i'm not saying that i'm underweight, but for my height and age, i think i have lost enough weight.
had already booked my induction at the gym for tomorrow in order to tone and tighten some saggy areas, so i have decided that i will just use that alongside healthy eating for a while instead of trying to lose that extra stone.
i am currently bmi 27.1, 5ft 7" and just about fitting into a size 12.

the reason for the diary is really just somewhere to go and keep an eye on how i'm doing, and not just let it all go to pot! lol
any comments welcomed

so, todays food has been.....
granary toast and marmalde
banana
cambridge bar
cheesy jacket spud with salad and granary bread and butter
low fat yoghurt
portion of twiglets
cambridge porridge

not brill, but not bad lol

Hi hon,

Hate to be nosy but did you do the steps up to maintenance? Since you're saying 'yesterday I decided to come off'? You're having an awful lot of carbs if you just stopped SS/SS+ yesterday.. it can make you gain weight back if you don't do the steps up.

Again, hate to be nosy but would hate to see you regain some of your weight due to this, if it is at all the case.

Either way, well done on coming so far! :) And best of luck with maintenance.

xxx

I agree with Lostris, but since it sounds like you have decided to jump straight off?? be careful and be prepared for a glycogen/water gain.

Looking at your menu. Hope you don't mind me commenting (you did say any comments welcome ;)), you may find that the high carb level leaves you hungry after a few days. Try and 'up' your protein a little to help :)

Beans with the jacket spud rather than the bread. Nuts (almonds are great) instead of the twiglets - or half and half.

Very best of luck with the maintenance :)

Wow!! Ceekay & Lostris you have done an amazing job at losing the weight! How encouraging for those of us just starting off! and you too KD...maintaining in my opinion is one of the hardest things to accomplish after any weight loss! Well done! You are all amazing!

Wow!! Ceekay & Lostris you have done an amazing job at losing the weight! How encouraging for those of us just starting off! and you too KD...maintaining in my opinion is one of the hardest things to accomplish after any weight loss! Well done! You are all amazing!

Oh. Thankyou! :)

thanks girls. i did intend to have more protein (and really wanted beans on my jacket spud) but lack of going shopping contributed to my menu choices lol
have been to the gym today for my first session.....
got an ex marine pe instructor, who doest like lack of effort, so seems good so far. was quite worn out when i came out.
menu so far today...
mini shreddies with skimmed milk
wafer thin chicken
banana
cambridge bar

tuna jacket with salad
cambridge porridge

Last edited:
Hey Ceekay,
Well done on your losses !!
Hope you dont mind me asking, but how much do you weigh now (in stones & lbs)

I am currently on CD too, but come what may, I am finishing on 27th Feb (6 weeks left) and i will work up the plans, hope to be 11st 11lb by then ;)

hi wannadrop, i'm currently 12 st 5lbs, so just a stone above official target lol

hi nightnight.. remember you too! you in the zone?

awwwww hun....
you'll do it when the time is right!

todays food...
granary toast and maramalade
clementine and cambridge bar
and going shopping for tonight lol

bacon, sausage, salad, jacket spud with beans

....... and off to body combat class tonight!

today....
boiled egg, and granary toast
banana
cambridge bar
jacket spud with tuna, little bit of cheese, lots of salad
low fat yoghurt with grated apple

Hiya,

This is a rather quiet part of the forum heheh.

How are you doing? Feeling okay about the ''real food'' you're having now?

I myself am quite excited about getting to have real food again in... xx weeks so can't wait to get where you are.

xx Lostris

hi lostris....
feeling quite weird about having food lol
its all to do with haveing to "choose " again i think.... am sure it will become easier though!
have spent a lot of time on internet looking at "sensible" options so heres hoping i have got it right!

hi ditzee...
am always around here somewhere's lol
sound like you are in the zone according to facebook ! lol
get through the tough bit, and the rest will be plain sailing!!!!!

Back