Cee's Slimming World Journey

Thanks guys! Managed to stay not too badly on track but used quite a few syns on an Indian last night, it was amazing though so well worth it! I work my syns as a weekly total, does anyone else do this? Having a BLT sandwich in the hotel before heading home, using my hex b for the bread. Husbands meeting should finish soon and we can get home sweet home! Love having a jaunt away from home but not easy food wise!

Glad you had a good time. I don't use my syns as weeklies but i might start as I did this on WW and i found it much easier to deal with.

Morning everyone, how are we all doing today?

I'm still trying to shake off a cold I've had for nearly two weeks, it's driving me mad! Feel really stuffed up this morning, nose is blocked, ears are blocked and my back hurts from coughing - argh!! Never mind, got a quiet day planned so no need to go anywhere.

Just had wholemeal toast (b) with 30g red Leicester cheese (a) with a cup of tea, will need to remember and syn my milk today as I normally use my a choice for that.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Sorry your not feeling great either :( , hope you've had a nice rest today ! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Hope all is ok? X

Sent from my iPhone

Morning everyone! Aw thanks for your concern Lucy! To be honest I have fallen off the wagon BIG TIME!! Argh......feel like a failure :cry: Anyway, onwards and upwards (or downwards that should be) - I'm going to join a class tomorrow. I think I need the routine of a class so going to give it a bash. Will update my stats with whatever I weigh in as....eeeeek!!! Hope everyone is good, normal service will return as of tomorrow :D

Morning everyone! Aw thanks for your concern Lucy! To be honest I have fallen off the wagon BIG TIME!! Argh......feel like a failure :cry: Anyway, onwards and upwards (or downwards that should be) - I'm going to join a class tomorrow. I think I need the routine of a class so going to give it a bash. Will update my stats with whatever I weigh in as....eeeeek!!! Hope everyone is good, normal service will return as of tomorrow :D

Your not a failure your just human, I've fallen so many times but I get back on and draw a line. I think going to a meeting gives you that extra support, I'm hoping next month I might be able to join one. Good luck and always here if you need to chat! Big hugs xxxxx

Your not a failure your just human, I've fallen so many times but I get back on and draw a line. I think going to a meeting gives you that extra support, I'm hoping next month I might be able to join one. Good luck and always here if you need to chat! Big hugs xxxxx

Thank you :)

Hi everyone :)

Joined class today and weighed in even heavier...oh well downwards it is from now :)

Hope everyone is good, going to catch up on some threads tonight!

Good luck you can do it! X

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Don't be down about having a bad week, it happens to everyone - even thin people. I've been watching my thin friends and husband a lot lately and one thing I've noticed is that if they've had a heavy weekend food and drink wise they naturally seem to restrict themselves the following week without even thinking about it. I think some of us lack that instinct and tend to carry one the bad habits over weeks/months/years.

There are always going to be weeks where life gets in the way of dieting - I've always told myself I don't want to be one of those people who can't go for dinner, drinks etc because I'm on a diet, so I realise I will have more ups and downs than some people and it'll be a longer journey, but we'll all get there in the end :D:D

Don't be down about having a bad week, it happens to everyone - even thin people. I've been watching my thin friends and husband a lot lately and one thing I've noticed is that if they've had a heavy weekend food and drink wise they naturally seem to restrict themselves the following week without even thinking about it. I think some of us lack that instinct and tend to carry one the bad habits over weeks/months/years.

There are always going to be weeks where life gets in the way of dieting - I've always told myself I don't want to be one of those people who can't go for dinner, drinks etc because I'm on a diet, so I realise I will have more ups and downs than some people and it'll be a longer journey, but we'll all get there in the end :D:D

Thanks for this, the bit I've highlighted is definitely true for me! If I go off plan even a little bit it's like I throw my toys out the pram and think oh well I might as well have the rest of the day off too! I'm very much an all or nothing person and I need to get out that mindset of if I have a blip it's not the end of the world :)

Just made Chickpea Dahl loaf, waiting for it to cool but had a sneaky taste and it seems ok!

image-3221281506.jpg

Happy Friday everyone :D

Well the Chickpea Dahl Loaf was a hit with my husband and my in laws, success!

Having a lazy start to the morning catching up on some soaps. Just had cheese on toast (hex a & b) with a huge cup of tea - will need to syn my milk today.

Looks like the sun mike make an appearance today, it's certainly warm enough.

Have a great Friday everyone :D

Morning lovely fab decision joining group I find its a massive help to stay on track having someone weigh you weekly !

We can't get chick pea dahl for love no money here its being bought by the tray full by members going for everyone else so I'm jealous lol ... Sunny here too its lush this morning where as yesterday it rained til 3pm ...then lush!

Weigh in for me in morning then work 4-12 so plan a nice bbq Sunday and a few coors
Lites in the garden ... What u got planned ?

Morning lovely fab decision joining group I find its a massive help to stay on track having someone weigh you weekly !

We can't get chick pea dahl for love no money here its being bought by the tray full by members going for everyone else so I'm jealous lol ... Sunny here too its lush this morning where as yesterday it rained til 3pm ...then lush!

Weigh in for me in morning then work 4-12 so plan a nice bbq Sunday and a few coors
Lites in the garden ... What u got planned ?

It's funny cos everyone was saying that about the dahl in class the other day, it's like everyone on SW buys it up lol! I managed to find some in one of our big 24 hour Asda.

It's been such a nice day today so I'm using some of my syns for a few glasses of wine watching Andy Murray :D

Tomorrow I have a 30th birthday party but I'm going to drive so no temptation to drink too much wine and raid the buffet :D :eek:

Coors lights in the garden sound fab!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

Thanks for this, the bit I've highlighted is definitely true for me! If I go off plan even a little bit it's like I throw my toys out the pram and think oh well I might as well have the rest of the day off too! I'm very much an all or nothing person and I need to get out that mindset of if I have a blip it's not the end of the world :)

OMG This is so me!! One little blip usually lasts a week a wee gain and I blow it all up lol! How u getting on at class.

Ps chick pea dahl loaf looks fab! Hows the wine :) xx

OMG This is so me!! One little blip usually lasts a week a wee gain and I blow it all up lol! How u getting on at class.

Ps chick pea dahl loaf looks fab! Hows the wine :) xx

The class was really good, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to Wednesday and hoping for a decent loss :)

The wine is nice, cos I've not had any all week I'm enjoying it more :) Counted 12 syns for two 175ml glasses (dry, white). Need it for watching the tennis, nerve wracking!!

Enjoying the tennis too but sadly no wine for me :( enjoy x

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Woo hoo well done Andy! :D

Yay well done Andy x

Back