Cee's Slimming World Journey

Just been for a little walk around the area and back - 1.21 miles, 23.19 mins to be precise! Hoping to much improve on this over the next few weeks!

Re: Puppetwitch's munching and musing

Well done good going x

Fab weight loss well done!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Aww well done lovely thats amazing numbers xx congrats on the walking too I so need to start logging my steps again on my pedometer !!

Aww well done lovely thats amazing numbers xx congrats on the walking too I so need to start logging my steps again on my pedometer !!

If you've got an iPhone there is a free app called Runkeeper which tracks how many miles you've walked, the time and how fast you're walking - it's great!

Im an android girl til October lol Ive got that on there but like my pedometer too x

Happy Thursday everyone :D

It's going to be another scorcher I think. Going round to a friends this afternoon and think we'll spend the afternoon in the garden. Going to stop via the shops and buy some lovely strawberries, melon etc to stop me from eating ice creams!

Have a good day everyone :)

Happy Thursday everyone :D

It's going to be another scorcher I think. Going round to a friends this afternoon and think we'll spend the afternoon in the garden. Going to stop via the shops and buy some lovely strawberries, melon etc to stop me from eating ice creams!

Have a good day everyone :)
Sounds a nice afternoon enjoy!

Sounds a nice afternoon enjoy!

I will do! No doubt I'll be back tonight complaining about the heat...I'm never happy :p

Think I'm going to do another green day today...will report back later once I've planned!

I thought I would reply here instead of Karen's page lol!
I've got to get under 30 so I'm aiming for about 11st 7lb which is 29.43 for me. I only have one tube that is working and do not seem to be ovulating, also my partners health is a factor to as it makes things more difficult if you get what I mean.

I thought I would reply here instead of Karen's page lol!
I've got to get under 30 so I'm aiming for about 11st 7lb which is 29.43 for me. I only have one tube that is working and do not seem to be ovulating, also my partners health is a factor to as it makes things more difficult if you get what I mean.

Ah ok, thanks for explaining. You will get down to that no probs, we'll all be here to encourage you too! Dr's reckon ovulation may be a problem for me too as I have such an erratic cycle, but we will see. What you said is true, what's meant to be will be. You can drive yourself mad (well I do!) analysing things and what if's so I'm just going to try and go with the flow. I wish you lots and lots of luck xxxx

Ah ok, thanks for explaining. You will get down to that no probs, we'll all be here to encourage you too! Dr's reckon ovulation may be a problem for me too as I have such an erratic cycle, but we will see. What you said is true, what's meant to be will be. You can drive yourself mad (well I do!) analysing things and what if's so I'm just going to try and go with the flow. I wish you lots and lots of luck xxxx

Thank you hun, I have days when I think it's so unfair, why me but I think that is natural. Good luck to you to, can I ask how old you are Cee? xxx

Thank you hun, I have days when I think it's so unfair, why me but I think that is natural. Good luck to you to, can I ask how old you are Cee? xxx

I'm 33 Lucy. We got married nearly 5 years ago, we didn't want to start a family straight away due to work and we wanted to see a bit of the world first. How old are you Lucy?

I'm 38 so I've got to get the weight of in the next few months otherwise I will not get any help from the Nhs. :(

I'm 38 so I've got to get the weight of in the next few months otherwise I will not get any help from the Nhs. :(

Is your NHS area age limit 40 then? I think ours is the same. In fact, is every area 40? I'm not sure!

Well you 2 will have all our support and goodwill I am a true believer in if its meant too either naturally or with help it will so good luck I have seen a lot come through the doors get pregnant in last few years just enjoying life more and relaxing as theyre happier in themselves so fingers crossed xx Mimi out of that comedy I cant think name of frank gallagher, etc drugs crazy bonking coppers is 52 lol

It is Cee although last year they were talking about extending it to 42, but I think that is certain areas!
Thank you Karen! xxx

Thanks Karen!

Oh yeah Tina Malone from Shameless! She is pregnant just now isn't she? And bagged herself a toyboy too lol!

I have problems with this as well which is partly why I am losing weight however I have an incompetant cervix and have had 3 pregnancy all end in extremely premature delivery 18 weeks, 21 weeks and 22 weeks which meant none of my children survived. So I am losing weight as it should help reduce preasure on my cervix so I know how hard it is facing the prospect that it might not happen :( x

I have problems with this as well which is partly why I am losing weight however I have an incompetant cervix and have had 3 pregnancy all end in extremely premature delivery 18 weeks, 21 weeks and 22 weeks which meant none of my children survived. So I am losing weight as it should help reduce preasure on my cervix so I know how hard it is facing the prospect that it might not happen :( x
Sorry to hear that Debs, all the best for your future journey too. x
Have you got a diary on here?

Back