Cee's Slimming World Journey

I am a senior support worker supporting people with autism x

I am a senior support worker supporting people with autism x

I thought you must work in the health sector with such long hours. Do you work different days every week? Hope you are off tomorrow and can relax xx

Yeah all weird and wondeful shift patterns and unfortunately not im on call tonight and I start at 8.30am tomorrow :( xx

Argh, long night possibly for you then :(

Well done for getting back on plan Cee and hope your enjoying your weekend!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Off to the gym in a bit then going to stay with my friend tonight, make sure she's ok. So probably won't be back on here til tomorrow, have a good Sunday people!

Morning!

Hopefully that's the thunder gone, was a very dull, muggy morning!

I'm panicking a bit about WI tomorrow. I really think those few days off plan last week have had an impact, especially as I lost 4lbs last week. Really don't want a gain :sigh: Anyway, what will be will be!

Just watching a bit of Sky News, obviously Royal Baby is dominating which I'm enjoying hearing about (can't wait for the name!) but oh dear, I can't be doing with Kay Burley :mad:

Going to have a little trip to the shops shortly. Got a BBQ to go to on Saturday and would really like a nice maxi dress to wear. Got a few from last years hols but they're still a wee bit tight.

Have a good day!

Don't panic lovely whatever scales say your friends needed you this week and you could't have done any more, and your back on plan now so try and have a lightish evening tonight drink plenty and hope for best lol x

Good luck with weigh in and what did end up buying?

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I got a maxi dress from Dorothy Perkins but I'm not sure about it. It's really low at the front so would need to wear a vest underneath but think it might look quite bulky. I've ordered a couple online too which should be here in the next few days so I'm hoping those will be better! Just going to team it with a denim jacket and some jewelled sandals :)

I'm sure what ever you choose it will look good. They do tend to make them very low. I've tried a few maxi dresses on but I look like I'm wearing a tent lol!
I wore a dress for the first time in ages earlier this year for a wedding, it was so nice not to wear trousers! Have a good day Hun!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

WI today and I stayed the same. To be expected really and I have lost 7lbs in three weigh in's so not too disappointed. Going to go for two next week.

Bought the new HIFI light bars, blackberry cheesecake, they are very sweet but perfect for those (like myself) that have a sweet tooth.

Got my delivery from ASOS today, two maxi dresses, one black and one blue. They are a perfect fit so I'm really happy with them!

I'm sure you will lose 2lb this week. Glad you've got something that you like!

Sent from my iPhone

Chicken stir fry for dinner tonight, had LOADS of veggies in there!

Chilling out watching Big Brother now :)

Love watching Gina and Dexter, in the first week I thought I would really dislike them but they have made the show! Do you watch it Lucy?

Hiyas xx Sts was def a bonus after a few days off we always expect the worse don't we I've been kept a box of new bars for sat a.m I'm a cheesecake fan so looking forward to these !! i LOVE A MAXI DRESS!! I bought 2 lovely maxi pencil skirts a few weeks ago and have had so many nice comments Im gonna have another soon lol .

Ooh where did you get your pencil skirts from Karen?

Maxi Jersey Tube Skirt | Marisota they look realy plain which they are but their lovely with the stripey tshirts around and are cheap enough to not be so precious about them and come autumn be nice with boots but with these Id def say buy a size down as their jersey material and wil shring down a size with you losing weight then x

Back