Cee's Slimming World Journey

I have problems with this as well which is partly why I am losing weight however I have an incompetant cervix and have had 3 pregnancy all end in extremely premature delivery 18 weeks, 21 weeks and 22 weeks which meant none of my children survived. So I am losing weight as it should help reduce preasure on my cervix so I know how hard it is facing the prospect that it might not happen :( x

Really sorry to hear this Debs :( It's good we can all support each other on here, no one in the real world (not that you are all not real lol, you know what I mean!) knows that we might have problems apart from my best friend, I like to keep some things quite private. So all the best too Debs, we can all support one another.

I agree it can sometimes be alot better speaking to people qho u dont know. Its easier to off load and not ao much emotion attached. I hate being pited lol so thats why its easier when there is less emotion and just some empathy if u get what I mean :) x

Definitely get what you're saying Debs :)

Today has been a green day, I've not tried a red day but think green is more me!

Usual toast and cheese for breakfast with some strawberries, lunch was savoury rice with loads of salad and dinner was tomato and basil pasta with another huge salad! Just had a mullerlight with some more strawberries - can't get enough of them :) Oh and I snacked on mango and grapes this afternoon. Going to have a cup of tea and 2 biscuits (6 syns) before bed.

Hmm, just been reading an old thread about the differences of 'free' and 'syn free'. (Think I've got my head around it!)

It's something I've not thought of before and I've been having a lot of savoury rices for lunch (ie today) with just a bit of salad or veg...guess I shouldn't really be doing that as the majority of my meal should be 'free' instead of 'syn free'? :confused:

Girls there is hope. I never thought I'd have children with PCOS and 2/3 periods a year. I was only 21 but went into a panic as all I ever wanted to be was a Mum. My boyfriend (soon to be husband) agreed we could try and I fell pregnant at 21, sadly my son passes away in the womb (not related to PCOS). We took some time away from trying/wanting children and then my daughter was born 2.5 years later. And on my daughters first birthday I found out about a little surprise baby who shocked us all lol.

I am a true believer when you stop worrying it happens. It's been this was for me anyway. Also Agnus Castus regulated my cycles amazingly x

Hmm, just been reading an old thread about the differences of 'free' and 'syn free'. (Think I've got my head around it!)

It's something I've not thought of before and I've been having a lot of savoury rices for lunch (ie today) with just a bit of salad or veg...guess I shouldn't really be doing that as the majority of my meal should be 'free' instead of 'syn free'? :confused:

I'm confused too lol

Hope your having a good day today Cee!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Girls there is hope. I never thought I'd have children with PCOS and 2/3 periods a year. I was only 21 but went into a panic as all I ever wanted to be was a Mum. My boyfriend (soon to be husband) agreed we could try and I fell pregnant at 21, sadly my son passes away in the womb (not related to PCOS). We took some time away from trying/wanting children and then my daughter was born 2.5 years later. And on my daughters first birthday I found out about a little surprise baby who shocked us all lol.

I am a true believer when you stop worrying it happens. It's been this was for me anyway. Also Agnus Castus regulated my cycles amazingly x

Thanks for this post, it's really nice to hear a happy outcome :)

Hope your having a good day today Cee!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I was out and about early this morning, got back this afternoon and tried to have a little nap cos I have a terrible headache. I'm all stuffy, blocked nose and sore ears too, I think it's probably just cos of the hot weather. Hot feet too which drives me mad lol!

Hope everyone is good!

:( that's not good. I've had a headache developing and a sore throat. Let's hope we wake tomorrow and they've gone. Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Well ended up going to bed at 9 last night to try and get rid of the headache, thankfully it worked!

Lucy today I'm just doing bits and pieces around the house and tomorrow I'm going for lunch or dinner with a friend, need to plan where we're going though do I can look up syns!

What's everyone up to today?

Have you decided where your going tomorrow. Not been out for a meal since starting so have not had that challenge, but have got 2 at the end of the month. One at red hot buffet and the other at Ask! :/

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I am thinking maybe Frankie and Benny's. We have one close to us and I'm thinking maybe Grilled Prawn Skewer for starter then Penne Arrabiata for main - taken this from SW website, should only have to count chilli dip for the prawns and any oil used in the pasta.

Where are your meals out about Lucy?

Ones a girlie get together and the other my chaps birthday. I've not been to F&B in ages, sounds like good choices.

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Lucy I just realised you wrote where your meals out where about in your first post and I asked you again...it must be the heat, sorry!!

How's everyone today?

I had a really long lie this morning which was great, just about to get ready to go and meet my friend this afternoon :)

Hey cee! Im good thanks, you doing anything nice with ur friend today? Its such nice weather :) i just popped down to see my mum n dad miggt go out with the dogs for a walk xx

We went to Frankie and Benny's, I chose from their light menu. I had prawn skewers to start then a salmon salad for main, it was amazing as you can see!

I asked for the sauce on the side but I didn't have it! Look at my friends burger on the other side, mine looked better though :D

image-1555698572.jpg

Well done Cee looks very nice and your friends burger looked horrible ;)

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

wow I bet your friend was jealous they should have gone to mcdonalds lol your meal sounds delish im really trying to include more fish on a weekly basis hubbys had IBS last year or so and had a flare up thru him being lazy and crap with food choices so I am taking it into my own hands now cos sick of him being in agony eating bloody crap!!

Anyone know whats best way with river cobbler lol

Fab weekend with you too your all doing fab !!

Back