Cee's Slimming World Journey

Hi guys that's me been in the good old U S of A for three days now, loving it!

Can't say I've been great food wise, we have been out for a meal every night but I haven't gone over the score. No three courses or desserts! I'm just happy to be spending time with my husband.

Had some bad news from home, a family friend passed away yesterday so that's not been so good. Just got to get on with things though I guess.

Hope everyone is doing well - I'm just having a cup of tea and watching trashy American TV while hubby is at work :)

Sorry to hear about the loss. Lucky you though in USA, where about's are you?
Nice that you can be with your hubby! X

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Starting at 28 stone n 2lbs on sw....

Sorry to hear about you family friend, send u my thoughts :) im glad u r having a nice time in the USA sounds fab :)!!!
Must be hard trying to stick to sw I love trying new foods in other countries yummy. X

Thanks guys. Life can be cruel at times, this lady still had many years in front of her and was looking forward to retirement in a few years time. So sad. Just need to remember the good times though :)

We are in Texas, my first time to this part of the States. It's very warm an humid and we've had a few rain 'showers', I've never seen anything like them!!

Last night we went out for dinner and I had grilled salmon, rice and veggies. There was a sweet sauce on the side which was amazing - apart from the sauce it probably wasn't too bad SW wise! Didn't have dessert which is a big thing for me, nine times out of ten when we eat out I will have dessert!

6 days left in the US, weigh in a week tomorrow eeeeek! Don't think it's going to be pretty but I've really enjoyed myself. It's gone past so quickly, could easily stay another few weeks.

How's everyone else doing?

Enjoying a cup of tea and a hifi bar at the moment :)

Well back home now and weigh in was yesterday...5lb gain :eek: :eek: In my defence I did weigh in at night when I normally weigh in the morning so hopefully that would account for a 1lb or two. So back on it today, need to get these pounds off!

How's everyone else doing?

O wow cee thats amazing id be expecting at least a stone on ! Have u a plan for the week or just easing back into it x

Morning everyone. Sorry I've not been around over the last few weeks.

Really struggled to get back on plan after coming home, managed to lose a pound last week, goodness knows how! Been terrible all weekend, got today and tomorrow before weigh in on Wednesday am so giving success express a go for the next few days. Just had lots of fruit and a yoghurt for breakfast.

Hope everyone else is good, will catch up over the next few days :)

Have been really struggling to get my head back into SW, or any sort of healthy eating, argh!!

Had loads going on lately, a few nights out, my birthday, plus I'm back in the US for a few weeks with husbands work.

I will be going back to class when I get back home in a few weeks time and I am dreading what the scales are going to say. Was just going to please myself what I ate and drank over the next few weeks but realised this is ridiculous, I need to get a grip of myself or could easily put on another half stone (or more) by the time I get back to the UK! It just shows me that I really do need the discipline of a class to keep me on track.

Going to make an effort from tomorrow to try and stay on some sort of plan!

Hang on in there Cee. I came back from holiday a week ago and was lucky not to have put on much but have really struggled since I got home. I'm hoping that getting back in the habit of being good most days over the next couple of weeks (and only having naughty meals, not naughty days) will get my head back into it. When I'm struggling, I try to remind myself how much better I look and feel compared to when I started and also give myself a nudge that I still have a long way to go :D

Hiya cee, I ve not been around a while. I am also struggling to get myself back on track again :( its hard trying to snap urself back into it. There is something in my head that sneaks into my thoughts and makes me think ocht well its only a week lol but ot in reality ends up a month etc... I have doscovered a week off class and I really struggle to keep myself in line. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back