Celebrity Big Brother

Cee33

Silver Member
The new series kicks off tonight :D

Anyone else watching?

Heard a few names flying around but I prefer to wait and see on the night, more of a surprise :)

Totally watching it - keep going on Digital Spy and getting the gossip of who is rumoured to go in. WOO!

Totally watching it - keep going on Digital Spy and getting the gossip of who is rumoured to go in. WOO!

I'm trying not to do this...it's tempting though!

I'm excited for tonight! Only ever know a few ppl but doesn't matter it's all for the experiment ;)

Exactly, they are normally a bunch of z lists but then we can pretend it's a normal BB :D

I did it! or rather didn't. Didn't watch it.

I did look online to see who they all were, and had never heard of any of them (although I did remember when I read about her that years ago Lauren Harries used to be that poor exploited little boy whose family put him on television so that the likes of Wogan could laugh at him - horrible!)

And as I am off on holiday soon so won't see the end, then there's no point in seeing any of it. So I am going to be FIRM with myself this time!!!

Think I've heard of all of them apart from Ron (I'm not really into footie!), Courtney and Danielle. I think Carol McGiffen had been on the sauce before she went in :D

Didn't watch last night but I am an avid Geordie Shore viewer and I love Charlotte, so I may watch it now and again to see how she gets on.

Can not stand Mario Falcone!! And the others I've seen have gone in I either have no opinion on either way or I don't know who they are lol!

Didn't watch last night but I am an avid Geordie Shore viewer and I love Charlotte, so I may watch it now and again to see how she gets on.

Can not stand Mario Falcone!! And the others I've seen have gone in I either have no opinion on either way or I don't know who they are lol!

I am a big TOWIE fan and have to admit I've never really liked Mario. However I think he's coming across ok on this (not to mention quite easy on the eye ;) :p) so I may change my mind!

Can't believe Courtney is only 18!!! I'm practically old enough to be her Mum.....:eek:

I loooove charlotte! Some of my geordie friends are worried shes showing us up but I think shes hilarious x

Anyone still watching?! :D

I think it's been a really good CBB, think the final three will be Lauren, Charlotte and Mario but not sure what order

Yeah Im still watching, I think youre right about the final 3 x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back