Celebrity Big Brother

If it really is Jade Goody and her awful family that are going in thats it, I give up, Ill be hitting that off button

So far I must admit, it's pants! But I always hate the first week or two (or equivalent in celebrity weeks) and then get hooked in the later weeks. I prefer a smaller more intimate group.

Dizzy x

I actually warmed to Danny last night?!! No idea why.. maybe it was pity? lol but he made me laugh a few times much to my husbands disgust lmao.

Jo and that wag girl seem nice too. Reckon Jo can cause a few arguements and hold her own!

Still reserving judgement. And Whats with Face's voice? I am sure he didn't sound like that on the A team. (apparently he did DH just added)!

Nooooo - he spat in the jacuzzi - yuk :eek: :eek: :eek: and dropped fag ash in it & then wee'd in the shower. I would not want to be in that house with him. However, I'm sure he'll stay around for a while, to wind the others up at the very least.

They're still all (well except Donny) on their best behaviour, it'll get more interesting as they relax into it I guess.

THAT MAN IS VILE WITH A CAPITAL V, EVERY OTHER WORD IF "F" THIS "F" THAT. GET HIM OUT THE DISGUSTING PERSON

I actually warmed to Danny last night?!! No idea why.. maybe it was pity? lol but he made me laugh a few times much to my husbands disgust lmao.

Jo and that wag girl seem nice too. Reckon Jo can cause a few arguements and hold her own!

Still reserving judgement. And Whats with Face's voice? I am sure he didn't sound like that on the A team. (apparently he did DH just added)!

Ajax I'm surprised at you! Whatever can have warmed you? I guess he's some mothers son but leave it to them to feel warmth for him. Having three boys of my own I guess I've a good chance of having one like him in a few years time but I hoping not. My 7 year old did get an electric guitar for Christmas and his dad was in a punk band. Oh no I'm worried now!

Better try to see his likeable side myself tonight am prepare myself.

Dizzy x

Come on ........... anyone who's had teenagers knows he just wants attention. The more people give it to him the more outrageous he'll become:D :D :D

I can't wait for him to get up that bollywood actresses nose - is she coping without her entourage???

Leo Sayer will irritate more than Donny whatsisname...... Has Ken Russell woken up yet??

So many questions ................ well I did say on my diary that I don't have a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was Adam Ant? Ivy promised he was in, sure I heard it elsewhere too. Did he pull out or is he arriving later?

Dizzy x

It was a cruel and harsh hoax, not by me...my spies let me down...

it really is a bunch of WHO?? but i still love Cleo Roccos...she looks great....Grrrrr

Donnie is a pig.

Ivy

is Teddy's Girlfriend another Jade?!

She has got the dopiest expression i have ever seen...

Sleeping her way to being Ms UK...come on girl...get with the program...

Ivy

can't believe that anyone watches this - its awful - not Like 'I'm a Celebrity .....' now thats pure class

DOM, Can I have your honest opinion of Towers Of London. You appear to be sitting on the fence. ;)

Sorry! I am really bad at sitting on the fence! I tend to give my opinion, whether asked for or not :eek:

can't believe that anyone watches this - its awful - not Like 'I'm a Celebrity .....' now thats pure class

This is true. I would have loved David Gest to be on BB...actually the jungle had people i have actually heard of in it, which was a very refreshing and nice surprise...

Surely its a false trade description to call most of them celebrities this year in the BB house... you get all excited about people going in and then its - WHO?

and having Jade back in shows the signs of the times really - shes the only person i actually know...and her ma.

oh dear.

I will watch it til Ken R leaves....then i shall leave it in the lap of the Gods.

Ivy

I really really fancy Dirk Benedicte.... how old is he now?

I heard that isn't his real surname ... he chose it after his favourite breakfast (Eggs Benedict I assume).

I won't be doing the same thing any time soon ... Deborah Dumplings doesn't have the same ring about it!

Back