Celebrity Big Brother

I heard that isn't his real surname ... he chose it after his favourite breakfast (Eggs Benedict I assume).

I won't be doing the same thing any time soon ... Deborah Dumplings doesn't have the same ring about it!

Hee hee and neither does Karen Full English (especially as i'm welsh!) :rolleyes:

What About Karen All Day?

Don't like Diana Porridge.

Says something for the show when the best male totty is Dirk Benedict!

Dizzy x

Oh but dizzy he is soooo lush despite is aged appearance!! lol

All day breakfast - mmmmmmmmm with chips lol

Oh but dizzy he is soooo lush despite is aged appearance!! lol

All day breakfast - mmmmmmmmm with chips lol

No not my type at all even if you knocked 20 years off him. He would need to be obscenely rich and generous with it to get my interest!:rolleyes:

Kazz quit mentioning the Cadbury Caramels I am very aware that we still have a whole tin or Celebrations in the attic left over from Chrimbo.

Dizzy x

No not my type at all even if you knocked 20 years off him. He would need to be obscenely rich and generous with it to get my interest!:rolleyes:

Kazz quit mentioning the Cadbury Caramels I am very aware that we still have a whole tin or Celebrations in the attic left over from Chrimbo.

Dizzy x

In the attic???????????? PMSL

Dizzy x

Sorry!! Wat about cr**e eg*s....yummy!!! I would be very surprised if you had a box of them in the attic.....oh I want one and I want it now!! Good job its raining outside or I'd be on my way to the shop!

Karen - Was just reading on Digital Spy that Dirk Benedict's eldest son is 38 and a pilot! Hmmmm, now that would be more up your street, no?

Sorry!! Wat about cr**e eg*s....yummy!!! I would be very surprised if you had a box of them in the attic.....oh I want one and I want it now!! Good job its raining outside or I'd be on my way to the shop!

It is so evil the way they put the creme eggs out as soon as the selection boxes are off the shelves.

I'm planning a trip to Cadburys World pre Easter. Those eggs are one of Mizzys biggest downfalls that and Smarties, Twirls, Maltesers and Ice Cream. He is such a big Kid!

Will do like I did with the mince pies. Not have one until the actual day.

Dirk Benedicts son does sound a better prospect for you Karen.

Dizzy x

My friends girlfriend used to work for cadburys....the amount of fat laden chocolate she could get for a fiver is incredible!!

Big tesco bags full like!! And she could get a box of 48 creme eggs for €7!!!

Cadbury's can kiss my (slimmer) ass! Since doing LL I don't like it anymore (shock horror)! Now, Green and Black's is another matter. I like the almond one, and the 70% dark one mmmmmmm!

There is a time and place for Cadburys and sadly it's not 'all the time' like we used to think! I used to live in the midlands and knew several people who worked for Cadburys they had there own little shop where they bought it by the carrier full. I just loved getting off the train at Bournville and the air smelt of Cadburys, Bournville was a bit like a fantasy world. A chocolate Island of Sodor.

Dizzy x

Back