Celebrity Big Brother

Cadbury's can kiss my (slimmer) ass! Since doing LL I don't like it anymore (shock horror)! Now, Green and Black's is another matter. I like the almond one, and the 70% dark one mmmmmmm!

OMG were you watching me eating that G&B's organic Dark and almond with my coffee just now. Thought it was a little better than getting the tin of Celebrations down.

Spooky

Dizzy x

OMG were you watching me eating that G&B's organic Dark and almond with my coffee just now. Thought it was a little better than getting the tin of Celebrations down.

Spooky

Dizzy x

Ha ha, no, I promise!!! Shall be watching from now on though, so no more choccy for you madame!;)

I've never tried it, but I don't think I would like it. I only really like ginger in drinks and savoury food. Plus, I don't really want/need another one that I love!!!!

Mizzy loves the ginger one but you do need to like ginger. It has little crystalised ginger bits in. I don't like it so much but the odd piece or 2 is a nice change. The good thing about this chocolate is you feel satisfied on a piece or two. Where as Cadburys you eat the lot and then the rest of the kitchen too!

We try to keep the dark stuff in the fridge all the time and generally can trust ourselves with it. I feel it is important to discipline myself and not just avoid altogether as I am afraid of 'opening the flood gates syndrome' if I deny myself altogether.

Dizzy x

Mizzy loves the ginger one but you do need to like ginger. It has little crystalised ginger bits in. I don't like it so much but the odd piece or 2 is a nice change. The good thing about this chocolate is you feel satisfied on a piece or two. Where as Cadburys you eat the lot and then the rest of the kitchen too!

We try to keep the dark stuff in the fridge all the time and generally can trust ourselves with it. I feel it is important to discipline myself and not just avoid altogether as I am afraid of 'opening the flood gates syndrome' if I deny myself altogether.

Dizzy x

Totally relate to that! At the moment I am managing to have 3 'lines' of the green and blacks, wrap it up and put it back in the cupboard. This is a huge achievement for me, as pre-LL I would be able to eat a whole 100 g bar without even thinking (or probably tasting it for that matter!)

CBB is much less interesting than food unfortunately so far this year. Will perservere with it and see how it goes. Anyone heard any news on the escapee anything in the gutter press?

Just heard £250,000 was won on Deal or no Deal too. Didn't watch it, wish I had. Did anyone see it?

Dizzy x

Well I just thought I'd catch up on everyone's thoughts of CBB & what do I find - it's been taken over by food:eek:

I'll have to change the thread title LOL :D

But seriously guys - I love Green & Blacks :D - I'm right with you Dom, I used to be a real chocoholic before CD but now I have a couple of squares of Green & Blacks and I'm happy. Love ALL flavours by the way, I think the ginger is yummy, & really love the nutty ones - ooh yum. I think I'll just pop down to the kitchen for a rummage.

Well I just thought I'd catch up on everyone's thoughts of CBB & what do I find - it's been taken over by food:eek:

I'll have to change the thread title LOL :D

But seriously guys - I love Green & Blacks :D - I'm right with you Dom, I used to be a real chocoholic before CD but now I have a couple of squares of Green & Blacks and I'm happy. Love ALL flavours by the way, I think the ginger is yummy, & really love the nutty ones - ooh yum. I think I'll just pop down to the kitchen for a rummage.

LOL!

I think Shilpa is being unfair on Jacquiy. She was only playing the game when she was saying about the dirty napkins... Shilpa totally went OTT and Jacquiy just reacted in the only way she knows how.

Couldn't be bothered to watch it this evening realised I haven't spoken to my mum this year and so gave her a call. Don't think I missed much. Hope it will improve soon! What they don't seem to have this year is a middle of the road type ie Ann Diamond, Les Dennis etc or any male tottie and the characters aren't interesting.

Will try watch tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Shilpa, she was upset that her friends were being treated badly by Jackiey, in her eyes & I know that Jackiey was playing the game, but when Shilpa tried to explain it to her, Jackiey wouldn't really let her get a word in edgeways & I think over-reacted. But then I guess its easy to sit here & say that, the atmosphere is so tense in there. All got a bit out of hand after that.

TBH Dizzy, I'm struggling with it & won't give it much longer if things don't pick up a bit soon! It's just annoying at the moment without any really good characters and as for Leo Sayer - oh I just wanted to slap him. Oh so I suppose at least he got some emotion out of me :rolleyes:

don't feed the blooming thing with any viewing - vote for soapstar superstar - really impressed with the peoples attempts to actually be talented - the Doc from Home and Away is a revelation as well as a lass fro Holly Oaks and Deidre Dingel from emmerdale or whatever her name is - serious good voices

So apparantly Ken has gone too. Can't say I blame him.

Can't stand any of the soap star things, there is a limit to the dross I watch on the box. Despite what Mizzy might think.

Dizzy x

Back