celebrity inspiration....

stunning jet. gimme some boobies :(

on the subject of beyonce, I'd need to bathe morning noon and night in st tropez to look like that - bit pastey I'm afraid :(

thanks sarah ,oh i do still have the dress and at the mo im 34 g ;)

WOWZER! :) at the G's :D

on the dress front, is that your goal to get back into it nicely again? It is a lovely dress..can I borrow it? :D

when i lose my weight and get back down i will more than likley be 32e/f ,of course u can borrow it !!! lol :D

you know my boob size :D
im quite brown courtesy of boots fake tan

wow - I'm impressed, you don't weigh much, you have a small frame (34" chest when that's probably my waist measurement!).... and yet you have mega boobs :) can see why vicky wants 'em! :D

wow - I'm impressed, you don't weigh much, you have a small frame (34" chest when that's probably my waist measurement!).... and yet you have mega boobs :) can see why vicky wants 'em! :D

sarah is it me ur talking about lol i got lost !!

i dont look like that today and ive 30 lb's to lose still

Sarah get the one for fair skin and apoply every other day it doesnt streak its fab x

i use the ambre solaire one and also olay mmmmmmm .

i normally use the cream everywhere else and a spray for my back because blokes are not always around mmmmmmmm lol

i tried the new ambre solaire NO STREAK. yeah right whatever ive never looked so bad lol

i know what u mean its all trail and error in a woman's life !!!!

You lot make me laugh! I tell everyone here it's my ENGLISH rose complexion preventing me from tanning! I don't have a problem being pale! (Far better than the lobster look... or better still the "peeling lobster" look!!). I also have wide child bearing hips, yet prefer cats! Ah well!

boobs... I wear 36A but because of my huge weight loss way back when, there's more packaging than filling if you get my meaning!

Back