celebrity inspiration....

Jo me too with the hips. handy for washing baskets thats what I say :D

my hips where used to rest my babies on lol !!!

no my hips don't lie....dum dum dum <something about having breasts that are small and humble so you don't confuse them with muffins>....

lol Shakira has a gorgeous body. I do have to confess to being a lover of Ms Cole/Tweedy but only because I want her wardrobe and to look that good in it lol! I also like Anne Hathaway when shes not super skinny......
I'm a 36DD but sadly have no hips which results in me having a very top heavy shape with big shoulders. I'd just be happy with a stomach that doesn't wobble!

I'm starting to get boob obsessed like Vicky! :) who btw never did get back to me on the success of the bra calculator site.......details! :)

I'm envying the boobs Miss Pinkfluff! :)....and wish I could ever look as dainty as Ms Tweedy-Cole....

Shakira is also a pint-sized popstar :S god I feel huge :( yet I see loads of people taller than me when out and about....mmmm

I know she always looks so good. Don't worry Sarah I feel the same, these people are all about 5' and tiny. Sadly at 5'8" I'm never going to that dainty but I can still want their wardrobes!

id love to be 5ft 8!!!!
sarah fat arse no tits size thats me :D (FANT)

OH YEAH, Id love bigger boobies, thinner legs (even when they are thin they arent nice) and naturally straight hair.

p.s. that sounds like a surgeon is required :D

watch the Ugly Face of Beauty... on c4 on demand... it's got that dr presenting it, the one from supersize vs superskinny....

trust me you'll never consider surgery again :)

Back