Celebs that we'd like to look like.. (pics)

xSinead

Silver Member
My idea of perfection..
02londonfog.jpg

You know you do actually look like her from ur avatar pic, ur have them all queuing up girl lol

hahahaha omg in my dreams!! I think you may of just made my life with that comment lol! I have a picture of her on my fridge, on my mirror in my bedroom and my wallpaper on my laptop! she's stunning haha! :)

I already get told I look like a chubby version of the girl from Twilight when I have my extensions in :p bittersweet lol x

Christina Hendricks from mad men. Nigella Lawson. Ana Matronic before she got skinny.

Nigella Lawson is very beautiful :)

ahh - well i can't do much about my face. but i'd love her body:
news-graphics-2007-_650679a.jpg

edit - and that Westwood dress.

Her accent is what does it for me haha!

I think there are loads i would love to look like :jelous: but i think Tanaya Beattis is very pretty, Catherine zeta jones is also beautiful. Not sure i can post links to this site as not enough posts yet and cant see a button for it. :)

thought i'd share this great photo of christina hendricks:

article-2113311-121BEED4000005DC-752_634x455.jpg

Who I would love to look like angelina Jolie, but that isn't going to happen lol. When I was thin I been told I look like Kelly brook and cat deeley nice compliment, i don't look like any, hubby was lovely said I looked better, lol being very polite. I'm me a lovely individual with a kind heart, who puts everyone else first, thats why I,ve started to put myself first again.

Kelly brook? haha! x

I'd love body like Kelly Brook....give me a couple hundred thousand I could make it work lol x

I would love to be Beyonce, with Kim Kardashians behind!

Beyonce-beyonce-230799_1024_768.jpg

33pg268.jpg

x

Back