Celery? Yes? No? Maybe? HEEEEEELP!!!!

Well Done Elle- you got yourself through a stressful point in your life and you managed it without food!
Bet you are feeling really strong too?
Getting through the low points is mind over matter and to go to bed with a craving and waking up proud that you did not cave in is the best feeling in the world!
You are on your way to controlling your food addiction and that is better than the scales moving!
Once your head is in charge and not your emotions you will be slim for life!
Where in South Lincs are you?

Any questions you have - let me know and I can get my sis to answer! She worked for nearly 2 years on with the Princess Cruises.....

Thanks Bea :D I have decided already where I want to go... there was a Med cruise that includes Venice and oooh I cant remember where else, but that will be the one I think! Hmmm I am probably going to have to go on my own, but I think I could probably do that :eek:

Well Done Elle- you got yourself through a stressful point in your life and you managed it without food!
Bet you are feeling really strong too?
Getting through the low points is mind over matter and to go to bed with a craving and waking up proud that you did not cave in is the best feeling in the world!
You are on your way to controlling your food addiction and that is better than the scales moving!
Once your head is in charge and not your emotions you will be slim for life!
Where in South Lincs are you?
Thank you Nadine :) You're right, I was really pleased that I didnt get that chicken out of the freezer, and that I didnt open the bottle of wine!

I'm right at the very very bottom, South Witham, on the Rutland border. Whereabouts are you? I dont know most of Lincs, I only moved here 7 months ago! Do love it here though.....

Thanks Bea :D I have decided already where I want to go... there was a Med cruise that includes Venice and oooh I cant remember where else, but that will be the one I think! Hmmm I am probably going to have to go on my own, but I think I could probably do that :eek:

Will drop sis and email and get if she has an insights, suggestions etc...

Back