Cellulite - has SW helped yours?

Dizzi-G

Just wondering if losing weight with SW has helped with your cellulite?

I have it absolutely everywhere and its disgusting, really hoping losing weight will help sort it out a bit!

Have you tried upping your water? Also body brushing works a treat! Mine was horrendous but its not so bad now. Also a good all over body massage helps. xx

I was thinking this this morning!! I have cellulite all over too :-( I have a dry body brush made from cactus needles (soft ones though!) which is supposed to work really well but I always forget to do it!! Your supposed to brush towards the heart.. Really good for circulation
X

Where do you get the body brushes?? Are any in particular better than others??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Even thin people have cellulite, so it won't necessarily go just by losing weight.

Cut down on all processed foods/fizzy pop as cellulite is mainly due to added cr@p in food (there was no such thing as cellulite 100 years ago)

Body brushing, exercise and drinking water will also help lots

xxx

Where do you get the body brushes?? Are any in particular better than others??
Got mine from the Body Shop. xx

I have noticed a reduction since starting the plan. Unfortunately mine is on the top of my legs and my ass not very pretty. At the beginning of the year couldn't even look at it now i can look and go well its on its way. I have def seen a reduction and i think if you look after yourself and feed your body better things it will look better(well duh lol)

Ohh i got my brush from boots. Also coffee grounds rub in a strong circular direction is great for wobbly skin :D. Perhaps also look at a lymphatic drainage massage it is doable yourself but far nicer to get other half or a mate to do it :D

PurpleSky said:
Ohh i got my brush from boots. Also coffee grounds rub in a strong circular direction is great for wobbly skin :D. Perhaps also look at a lymphatic drainage massage it is doable yourself but far nicer to get other half or a mate to do it :D

So you're basically saying that massage is good for weight loss? Been trying to find a good justification for spending £100 a month on them as OH thinks its excessive - but this might do it

Now - does anyone have any creative justifications for a new handbag monthly ( apparently 'it matchs my new shoes' is not a good enough reason :()

Now - does anyone have any creative justifications for a new handbag monthly ( apparently 'it matchs my new shoes' is not a good enough reason :()
The dissapointment on NOT getting your monthly handbag is absolutely certain to lead to a binge, which would then make you skip a weekly WI, which would mean you spent about £172.72 on take-out, dairy milk and pringles- so the handbag is a bargain by comparison
:D

cocktailprincess said:
The dissapointment on NOT getting your monthly handbag is absolutely certain to lead to a binge, which would then make you skip a weekly WI, which would mean you spent about £172.72 on take-out, dairy milk and pringles- so the handbag is a bargain by comparison
:D

PMSL!!! That one might just work :)

I got my cactus needle body brush from www.templespa.com and it's amazing! Comes in a faux leather bag and instructions.. If you wanna spoil yourself get 'sugar buff' and 'duvet'.. Really indulgent I've got nearly every product they do!! It's expensive though!

NOO NO NO NO NO sorry not good for weight loss by any means no though can cause a loss of water, its just good for the general appearence of the skin. Weight loss is down to diet and exercise LOL in a preportion up to you, though various things will improve the look of your skin and body :D

Also to add to this efore you get disheartened. I would recommend a pamper treatment whether it be a body wrap or massage just to get you feeling good. Body wraps(i've had one before), create a little bit of tempory inch loss magic, perfect for that special night out or day :D. Might have to have one before i go out for me birthday this year ;)

PurpleSky said:
NOO NO NO NO NO sorry not good for weight loss by any means no though can cause a loss of water, its just good for the general appearence of the skin. Weight loss is down to diet and exercise LOL in a preportion up to you, though various things will improve the look of your skin and body :D

There i was getting my Hopes up:) back to good old diet & exercise for me then - ho hum

Lacurrie said:
I got my cactus needle body brush from www.templespa.com and it's amazing! Comes in a faux leather bag and instructions.. If you wanna spoil yourself get 'sugar buff' and 'duvet'.. Really indulgent I've got nearly every product they do!! It's expensive though!

I've been to a temple spa near huddersfield i think - was amazing!!!!

Back