Century Badge Etiquette!

DiaryofaFatty

Hey centurions ^_^

So, in the User CP under badges, it says;

'You can select which badges go under your username. Only select those you are applicable for.' (and then lists "Century Club")

So if the Century Club is applicable, you can enable the badge. So, I checked the Century Forum to see who is applicable:

'The Century Club is for people who started with over 100 lbs to lose. It's a long journey, but together we can do it. Despite how much you weigh or want to weigh, we welcome everyone! We all follow different "plans", but we are all taking it one lb at a time. We've learned that support and understanding is key to losing weight.'

So the forum specifies that the club is for anyone who started with over 100lbs to lose and the badge states it can be worn by anyone 'applicable' for the forum.

So this says to me that you can wear the badge from the start... but... looking around the forums I noticed a lot of people not wearing it - which made me wonder, are you only meant to wear the Century badge once you've lost over 100lbs?

What do you guys think? Does the badge identify you as belonging to century club or is it a reward for succeeding?

Don't want to re-enable my badge prematurely!

- Joe

Ah well that certainly makes the most sense to me, thanks for clarifying ^_^

- Joe

Thanks ladies, I too have just been looking at this.
As I have huge amounts to loose, it's great to see a forum for 'centurions' as it were. Don't get me wrong, anyone who feels overweight has the same issues...but it's nice to see there are others who are in this for the long run!!
I have lost 7 stone before...about 5 years ago, and managed to keep it off until the past 12-18 months. I do have some medical issues which have been out of control, but am now restarting Lipotrim, on day 5 and looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday.

Good luck Yves! At least the Ketosis should be helping you along by now ^_^

- Joe

Thanks Joe, yes I think I must be in ketosis now. Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow...never thought I'd say that!! Scales, eeeek!!

Gosh, thanks everyone for that clarification. I have been told yes it's OK once you start then no, not until you achieve it. It makes sense as a badge of honor. I will remove mine immediately. Then, will redress my profile within the year, as I and we all WILL reach our goals! Didi

Back