1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cereal amounts

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by moobag, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. moobag

moobag Member

Have these changed since last year at all? I have last years book and use the crunchy bran and honey nut shredded wheat but want to make sure I'm not using too much/little. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Crunchy bran has gone back up to 40g but I don;t really eat cereal so wouldn't necessarily know about changes to other things. If you are a member you can access the healthy extra lists on the sw website, and the free branded foods book has over 2000 healthy extras in it :)

4. moobag

moobag Member

Brilliant, thank you :)

So pleased about it going back to 40g, that little extra makes all the difference to me as I'm always hungry lol!

5. bc201

bc201 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(20.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    How much Special K new granola for HexB please can't find on ap at mo
    Thanks

6. Evolet

Evolet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A consultant I follow on Twitter posted a recipe referencing 30g as a b choice.