Extra Easy Days cereal apricot wheats

utternutta

on the plan they are 4.5 syns for 28g ..... 28g is like 10 pieces !!! Very very little i used to have 5x that amount!!! Anyone else find the cereal you weigh is like hardly anything to eat? Ive took to eating that and a yoghurt!!

Yea I don't have cereal now... you get so little I just see it as a waste of my Healthy Extra B choice lol I tend to have fruit and yogurt for breakie now...

I was shocked when i realised how little 28g was :eek:. However, I tend to have porridge which seems to go a bit further now and it fills me up until lunchtime x

Yes, it is scary, isn't it? I do still have cereal, but weigh it out carefully and have fruit as well.

I like the tip about the lightest cereal!

This is the thing i miss about WW. I could quite happily have 50g of my Museli andbe full till dinner for very few points. On SW i have half the amount and it isnt worth it, yet breakfast is the most important meal of the day! go figure?! I stick to porridge at work now, when im off work i dont bother with brekkie.

I agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but you CAN have bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, sausages and toast instead of the 28g of cereal. It's all about what we choose to have (although I know we can't all have a cooked breakfast every day)

If I have cereal I have 2 weetabix with a banana, or porridge (which I make with water) and berries or 42g of allbran, which is a good bowlful especially with a banana on top.

Back