cereal bars , What ones do you buy ??

janiebaby

I was looking at these today but was soo confused as to what ones to get ,
im mainly thinking for my syns at night !!

Most cereal bars are pretty unhealthy - often as high in sugar,fat and calories as ordinary confectionary so always read the labels.Geo bars are one of the best makes,they are 120cals ,organic and taste good. I also like Nature Valley oat bars especially the maple syrup ones.

fibre plus are delish!! so much nicer than alpen lights xx

I think it depends how you want to spend your syns or HEB

Kellogs Fibre PLus are lovely, and on BOGOF atm in Morrisons, you get one for HEB and they 6 syns each

Alpen lights Choc Fudge are 3 syns each, and you get 2 for your HEB.

hth

I keep meaning to find out the syn value of the Aldi's ones, which looked nice.

I buy Alpen Lights for my HexB's. But have recently started buying Weetabix Oaty bars, which I can use either as a HexB or 3.5 syns. Coco Rocks bars are super chocolatey, but 4 syns.
I kinda liked the Fibre Plus, but not sure if they're worth their syn value to be honest. I think I'm the only one tho :eek:

i love,love,love the kellogs fibre plus bars.....i use as my heb but have synned them before.
have had the coco pops ones and synned as a snack before too(4syns).
alpen lights are yummy and either 2 for heb or 3syns each.
also have used as heb and synned hifi bars.

I love the oatybars from Weetabix - for 3.5 syns it just does me. I keep dreaming of the day when I can have oatybix again. I know I can but 28g is hardly anything to me!

I think my favouite cereal bar is the kelloggs fibre plus bar as it's lovely and chocolatey! And even better out of the freezer :D I'm not sure whether it's worth 5.5 syns, but good for a HexB

If I was going to use some syns on a cereal bar I'd choose the Aplen Light chocolate and fudge flavour - again yummy out of the freezer, or out of the microwave! :D

Sian xx

I love the oatybars from Weetabix - for 3.5 syns it just does me. I keep dreaming of the day when I can have oatybix again. I know I can but 28g is hardly anything to me!

I think I must be the only one who wasn't impressed by these :eek: They just seem like a very uninteresting flapjack to me! Shame as I have 3 more sitting in the cupboard :) xx

I use the Alpen Lights (Chocolate and Orange) as they seem to keep me fuller and you get to have 2 for a HEB. The Fibre Plus ones are nice, but my problem with these is that I can't just have 1 :(

I go through phases but think the Alpen Light and the Fibre Plus bars are both amazing....I have really cut down though as it was becoming an obsession

I like the Alpen lights and the Fibre Plus,reading this may have to try the weetabix ones too, they seem to be value for syns.

Can the weetabix ones be used as a HExb too?

thanks dudette. Will get a box to try when I go shopping.

I like the Alpen Light ones, as much as anything else as I can have two - but am really really going to try the microwave thing as that sounds scrummy!

Back