Cereal / Milk ... etc

Smirky

Gold Member
Hiiii!

Was just wondering if someone could help me about a milk situation!...

Well lately i've been buying the Cereals that come in tiny boxes the variety packs! .. you get cornflakes rice krispies frosties coco pops etc those ones! anyway! some packs are 30g but others are 17g's 22g's etc.. so i've worked out the points for each box and it ranges between 2points and 1 point which i find great because it means i can mix my cereal from day to day! :)

ANYWAY... MILK! :p

Usually i don't measure my milk i have got use to the amount i use and just put it in.. today i thought hmm how much milk do i actually use.. and it turns out... 2 fluid ounces.. which by looking on the measuring jug is half ... half a pint of milk lol oops and i use skimmed milk! ... so how would i go about pointing this please? as i think half a pint of skimmed milk is 1 point right? so would that mean i use count it as 0.5? :confused:

anyway thanks in advance! lol got myself in a pickle!

Lol I always find milk an issue. Basically I point like a pint when I open it so maybe on tues I opened it so I count is as 2 points (the pint of skimmed milk) for that day, but I don't count it when I use it for the next few days in tea, coffee, cereal etc. However you're right if its about a quarter of a pint of skimmed milk, its gonna be 0.5 points.

Back