Skimmed milk on total solution?

Ivana8

Hello, I managed to stick reasonably well to the diet having black tea etc.... However I've started having skimmed milk in my tea this past week as it's helped me stick to my three products knowing I can have my cuppa as I like it (yes I love tea that much!)... Is anyone doing this and still losing well? I suppose tea with milk is my comfort go to... And I did try with the mint tea and bouillon and still like them but black tea is just not doing it for me!

My Keto sticks haven't really showed me in ketosis even when I did two weeks no milk etc (but I had decent loss over those 2 weeks anyway) so I can't really compare?

Hope someone can tell me what their experience/thoughts on this are? Thanks xx

I am only on day 8 of the Exante diet and on the Total Plus plan so this may not be helpful. However I have on average one cup of tea a day with 1/4 tsp sugar and a small amount of milk in my tea (i like it very strong) which makes in about 30 calories at most. Like you I'd rather have a cup of tea I enjoy rather then live without it. As your on so few calories I don't think an extra 30 or 40 calories of tea a day is going to make any difference to your weight loss.

As for level of ketosis I don't know, and they may vary from individual to individual. To be honest you have to be realistic, I don't believe an all or nothing attitude is healthy or helpful. If one cup of tea a day that you enjoy keeps you on track with the diet then you are more likely to succeed vs denying everything you enjoy and resenting it.

All you can do is try it and see what happens!

Good luck x

Hi, thanks for replying :) well I tried one day with no milk and ending up 'slipping' on the diet! So yes I think I will continue to have the odd cuppa with milk but perhaps just like you, one or two when I'm feeling I need it! Thanks X hope you are getting on well with it all x

So far so good, I've now lost 7lbs in 10 days so I couldn't be happier! (Sneakily weighed today, official weight on sunday ). The plan was to follow this strict diet for 2 weeks then go onto something more sensible like slimming world. But I'm quite enjoying the products and losing weight fairly quickly so I've decided to stick with Exante until I reach my goal weight of 13 stone. (3 stone 1lb to go). How are you doing?

X

Back