Cereal/Protien for Breakfast

kcnjason

I love to eat a cereal combo for breakfast. I usually eat 1/2 an apple with some cottage cheese and a combo of cereal. I think I may need more protien at breakfast but do not really want to give up my cereal/fruit combo. The reason is because usually about 2 hours after I eat I feel I need something else. Usually if I eat an omlet or burrito for breakfast I miss the cereal combo. It sounds strange I know but I am curious if I eat my cereal combo if it would be reasonable to eat 1 or 2 egg whites scrambled. I'm looking for ideas of something that I can eat with my cereal but also keep my calorie/fat level low. What do you eat for breakfast? What is your ideas for breakfast? I would love ideas!!!!

My breakfasts are pretty boring really, just branflakes with mixed fruit on top to sweeten, or Special K etc.

Not sure about your combo, but have you looked at Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com ?

There, you can set up your profile & log your food by weight & it tells you the calorific levels etc, that might help you..

The 'community' section has a food section/recipes etc .. they give you lots of tips & ideas for breakfasts.

I'm a porridge and banana girl myself :)

Yes, there is no reason why you can't have an egg white omelette after your cereal. They are low in calories and very good for you. Depending on what cereal you are eating though, you should really try to avoid it, as most of it is full of added nasties.

I eat porridge in the morning :)

im a bran flakes and fruits person :)

I love fruit and fibre in the morning, or porridge.. yum!

Back