Cereal weights

luckylady

I weighed out some cereal last night..I think it was 25g I was allowed...

There was only about 5 mouthfuls there...does this seem about right?:doh:

As Im fed up of having toast for breakfast, and want to change to cereal..but I will be starving!!!

I have wholegrain porridge, 28g, its filling as it's oats. You are right though the cereal portion is terrible. At the weekend I sometimes have double the amount and either use both HE or I syn the 2nd portion.

You can have more cereal if you have All Bran (think it's 42g), I think All Bran is a bit too heave going, so I have Weetabix Crunchy Bran (from Sainsburys), it's lovely and nice and filling too.

Failing that - If hungry I have 2 or 3 scrambled eggs on toast, you get much more for your B then! x

Or do what I do and dont weigh my cereal...... I never have done and never will, Im not resorting to stuff like that - its supposed to be a life style choice and all that! xxx

i have all bran as its the most you can have for a healthy B and i chop a bannana on it with sweetner and soya milk. i also like the crunchy bran

my friend has fruit and yoghurt for her breakfast, which i would but i dont have time to prepare it and you cant really prepare that the night before cos' it would go all brown and yukky ha ha

if im having cereal i will have my 28g of whatever im having, yogurt, and fruit and it means your getting a much bigger breakky :p

Back